• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You all probably remember Brandon. The "nice" boy who was savagely beaten by IMPD. He was just arrested for illegal possession of firearms, drugs, and gang paraphenalia with his loving brothers. Another good boy gone bad I suppose. Wonder where Reverend Sharpton is now? :popcorn:

Love the 1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Poor kid:crying:. I never saw this coming.

We all know it's IMPD's fault though. The brain damage he suffered as a result of the savage beating he took is the only reason he was ever turning to gangs.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    You all probably remember Brandon. The "nice" boy who was savagely beaten by IMPD. He was just arrested for illegal possession of firearms, drugs, and gang paraphenalia with his loving brothers. Another good boy gone bad I suppose. Wonder where Reverend Sharpton is now? :popcorn:
    " once a thug, always a thug" ????? :twocents: :popcorn:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I will say this though.

Having guns and drugs should not be illegal.

Robbery, burglary, assault, etc etc etc... I have no problem with these being illegal.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I'm having trouble understanding the gist of this thread. Are you guys saying that the fact he's been arrested since the beating somehow justifies the beating?

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I'm having trouble understanding the gist of this thread. Are you guys saying that the fact he's been arrested since the beating somehow justifies the beating?

Well yeah Dross, obviously if someone is caught carrying an ILLEGAL ASSAULT KILLER DEATH GUN PISTOL MACHINE CANCER FEAR WEAPON OF MASSIVE UNLIMITED POWER DESTRUCTION he/she deserved a beating months ago in their life.

It all makes sense if you think about it very little, especially on a forum named Indiana Gun Owners, where I thought we all liked guns and the right to keep and carry them. I guess all of that changes when you and the Police rub shoulders the wrong way in the past.

I like ATO's first post, and I totally agree with him.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Well yeah Dross, obviously if someone is caught carrying an ILLEGAL ASSAULT KILLER DEATH GUN PISTOL MACHINE CANCER FEAR WEAPON OF MASSIVE UNLIMITED POWER DESTRUCTION he/she deserved a beating months ago in their life.

It all makes sense if you think about it very little, especially on a forum named Indiana Gun Owners, where I thought we all liked guns and the right to keep and carry them. I guess all of that changes when you and the Police rub shoulders the wrong way in the past.

I like ATO's first post, and I totally agree with him.

Oh, I GET it. The cops beat him because they knew what he was GOING to do.

Kind of like that Southern sheriff who pulled over the two yankees for speeding.

He walks up to the driver, motions for the driver to roll down the window, then punches him right between the eyes.

"What'd you hit me for?" the driver asked.

"For speeding in my county, " the sheriff replied.

Then the sheriff walked over to the passenger side and motioned for the passenger to roll down the window. He hit him between the eyes, too.

"What'd you hit ME for," the passenger asked. "HE was the one driving!"

"That was for wushtin'," the sheriff told him.

"What the hell is wushtin'?!!"

"Just as soon as I got back in my cruiser, you were going to say, 'I wusht he'd a tried that with me!"

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I think both departments are getting their future intel from a celebrity.

cleodbts.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    What is "Dangerous possession of a firearm"?

IC 35-47-10-5
    Dangerous possession of a firearm
    Sec. 5. A child who knowingly, intentionally, or recklessly:
    (1) possesses a firearm for any purpose other than a purpose described in section 1 of this chapter; or
    (2) provides a firearm to another child with or without remuneration for any purpose other than a purpose described in section 1 of this chapter;
    commits dangerous possession of a firearm, a Class A misdemeanor. However, the offense is a Class C felony if the child has a prior conviction under this section.
    As added by P.L.140-1994, SEC.12. Amended by P.L.203-1996, SEC.4.

IC 35-47-10-3
    "Child" defined
    Sec. 3. As used in this chapter, "child" means a person who is less than eighteen (18) years of age.
    As added by P.L.140-1994, SEC.12.

IC 35-47-10-1
    Exemptions from chapter
    Sec. 1. This chapter does not apply to the following:
    (1) A child who is attending a hunters safety course or a firearms safety course or an adult who is supervising the child during the course.
    (2) A child engaging in practice in using a firearm for target shooting at an established range or in an area where the discharge of a firearm is not prohibited or supervised by:
    (A) a qualified firearms instructor; or
    (B) an adult who is supervising the child while the child is at the range.
    (3) A child engaging in an organized competition involving the use of a firearm or participating in or practicing for a performance by an organized group under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code that uses firearms as a part of a performance or an adult who is involved in the competition or performance.
    (4) A child who is hunting or trapping under a valid license issued to the child under IC 14-22.
    (5) A child who is traveling with an unloaded firearm to or from an activity described in this section.
    (6) A child who:
    (A) is on real property that is under the control of the child's parent, an adult family member of the child, or the child's legal guardian; and
    (B) has permission from the child's parent or legal guardian to possess a firearm.
    (7) A child who:
    (A) is at the child's residence; and
    (B) has the permission of the child's parent, an adult family member of the child, or the child's legal guardian to possess a firearm.
    As added by P.L.140-1994, SEC.12. Amended by P.L.1-1995, SEC.78; P.L.203-1996, SEC.2.

Top Bottom