• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archer46176

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    South East of Indy
    A question for you guys who suggest rolls of quarters or bic lighters... Have you ever actually hit somebody full force with something like that in your hand? Wouldn't that potentially injure your hand? Brass knuckles can roll in your hand resulting in injury to yourself if you're not careful, which is why I like blackjacks, so it makes me wonder.

EXACTLY why I said I would just go with the flashlight or an ASP. The knuckles can be used for straight on punches if they fit tight enough but they are really more for "raking" almost like striking a flint to a piece of steel. Hold the guy by the hair and strike in a downward motion pinky first from the forehead to the jaw.
    Really no need for them today though as there are MUCH better options for less lethal if you need it. Best thing is to walk away or make sure deadly force warrants the use of a firearm.
    My cousins kid and his friends used to play the game where they would ask me if I would fight a certain person or not. I always told them I would not fight anyoneas fighting is worth no ones time. If there is a need for a "fight" I only see it as a situation that would require deadly force. But there could be times when I could maybe see a good whack with the bezzle of a flashlight would stop the escalation of an incident. Say in a crowded place where you couldn't remove yourself quickly enough from a situation.
    In general though I try to stay away from places where an incident requiring a "whack" would happen. I would rwther avoid a confrontation altogether.

Top Bottom