• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I'm cleaning out my garage and need to sell some once fired handgun and rifle brass. I have no idea what prices are so I thought this would be the place to ask. I have 257 rounds of Hornady 308 WIN match, 80 rounds of Federal 308 WIN, 6.4 lbs of 40 S&W de-primed and tumbled once, 12.4 lbs of mixed 223 and handgun brass, and 25.6 lbs of mixed handgun brass. The handgun brass is mostly 9mm, 40 S&W, and 45 ACP.

After I can come up some prices I will list in the classified section.

Thanks

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I suggest you run some searches on the INGO Classifieds to find what people are asking for their used brass.

I've not seen anyone sell brass that is mixed in calibers, but if the price is low enough, I imagine some folks would be willing to do the sorting.

If you just want the brass value, OmniSource locations in Indianapolis pay about $1.70 per pound for yellow brass.

pierce195

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    New Castle
    I suggest you run some searches on the INGO Classifieds to find what people are asking for their used brass.

I've not seen anyone sell brass that is mixed in calibers, but if the price is low enough, I imagine some folks would be willing to do the sorting.

If you just want the brass value, OmniSource locations in Indianapolis pay about $1.70 per pound for yellow brass.

Thanks for the info.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    341   0   1
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    If you need a fast way to sort your brass, and you're near Indy, you're welcome to use my sorting buckets.

Click HERE

Works really well, and I also have the 9mm / 380ACP separator. Invaluable.

Top Bottom