• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    Anyone else in here sporting one from them? If so, what'd you get, how and what do you carry?

I got the RTT in Coyote with .06 Kydex for my S&W Shield.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    I have the exact same holsters for my SR9 and SR9c. I like them a lot, buuuuuut don't use them very often. Turns out, the Bianchi Remedy for the S&W M&P9c fits my SR9c like a glove. And it holds it closer to my body. I've since moved the Bravos to my LBE gear, (see my avatar). Ha ha!

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    I love this holster except for one thing. The Cobra buckle on my SOE EDC belt doesn't fit through the belt loops. You have to take off the buckle every time. It's inconvenient if you want to take off/ put on your holster in a hurry. I messaged them and they said they have the same belt and that what they do. They said I would get used to it. Sorry but I'm not getting used to it.

strokin7.3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Hancock County
    Ive got the RTT in .08 black for my xd9 tactical with tlr3. Pretty much its for time out at the range and the crossbreed for m&p9c does my every day carry, but occasionally when I'm feeling froggy and want to OC I grab my xd in my bravo concealment. I really like the holster and thought about getting one for my full size m&p.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I love this holster except for one thing. The Cobra buckle on my SOE EDC belt doesn't fit through the belt loops. You have to take off the buckle every time. It's inconvenient if you want to take off/ put on your holster in a hurry. I messaged them and they said they have the same belt and that what they do. They said I would get used to it. Sorry but I'm not getting used to it.

tell John this on his facebook page. You're supposed to take the buckle on and off. He flames people for *****ing about it all the time. It's pretty much common knowledge as well...

BCMPatriot

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2013
    Auburn
    tell John this on his facebook page. You're supposed to take the buckle on and off. He flames people for *****ing about it all the time. It's pretty much common knowledge as well...
    Yeah I'm not telling him about it. I might get banned. If anything, it'd be nice if Bravo Concealment had a certain belt loop designed for fitting Cobra buckles. I'm not downing either product, it would just be awesome if they worked well together.

Top Bottom