Indianapolis Eastside
    The Icehouse on S. West St. in Indianapolis
    dsc004691.jpg

zip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    The American Legion in Lapel Indiana. Size of a paper plate and almost 1/2 inch thick

coolluke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Cicero
    Daddy's in Cicero. Hand Breaded and only $7 total including drink & tax every Friday for lunch. Sandwich or country fried steak with mashed potatoes & veggie

williamsjr22

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    I don't see that Squealers has been mentioned yet. It's probably my second choice behind the Nickel plate. Others that haven't been mentioned are CG Sports bar in Bargersville and The Willard in Franklin.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Top Notch Bar in Brookston. The grilled is awesome as well.

The Monon Restaurant in Greencastle is excellent as well. In fact, their medium tenderloin is larger than most places "giant." Their large is almost too much. Even Coach and BigCraig got the medium!

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I have to put my vote in for the Lunch Box in Fort Wayne on Coldwater Rd. They hand cut them and bread them to order. The tenderloin is roughly 12 inches across and 3/4" thick on a huge toasted bun. Just add a little salt, mustard and pickle and you are all set. Absolutely fantastic.

Nicks in the Huntington area was kind of hit and miss the last few times I was there. The last one I had tasted like some frozen, pre-made tenderloin. Not really the best.

TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    The Lemon Drop in Anderson they have breaded and grilled and both are moist and have good flavor without pickles and ketchup. Edwards = dry must add pickles and ketchup.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The Monon Restaurant in Greencastle is excellent as well. In fact, their medium tenderloin is larger than most places "giant." Their large is almost too much. Even Coach and BigCraig got the medium!

A couple decades ago, I was a food service sales rep in Greencastle. Almost every resteraunt made their own. Those that didn't, didn't sell many. My favorite was Moore's Bar. :D

Newby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    In a cornfield
    There is a little bar in Fairmount just East of the stop light downtown that has a pretty tasty Fried Tenderloin,

But my favorite so far is the Greazy Pickle in Portland. They have a mean sandwich up there!

JAFO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    Just had one at "John's famous Stew" for lunch... pretty good. And yes, I did have the stew as well...

Top Bottom