• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Never seen it and don't personally know anyone that watches it. I have DISH too and was a little more bummed out by other channels that got dropped.

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    Fiance and I are doing a marathon all the way from the beginning. We are now at season 3 episode 11. Good show,fills the gap between the next season of Dexter and Waking Dead

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Never seen it and don't personally know anyone that watches it. I have DISH too and was a little more bummed out by other channels that got dropped.

I have no idea what your particular taste is in television... BUT

Breaking Bad is easily in the top 3 best shows on TV (and IMO, the #1 spot).

It does have some slow/uneventful episodes in each season (I swear one episode had Walter worried about a fly for nearly an hour straight), but its filled with twists, action, humor, and subtle symbolism (if you can catch it). Highly recommended.

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis

It does have some slow/uneventful episodes in each season (I swear one episode had Walter worried about a fly for nearly an hour straight), but its filled with twists, action, humor, and subtle symbolism (if you can catch it). Highly recommended.

Agreed, its one of my top favs. :D

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    Great show. All you need to do is watch the first 10 minutes of the original pilot and your hooked.

Bryan Cranston as Walter White – a chemistry teacher diagnosed with terminal lung cancer who turns to making meth to secure his family's finances.

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    I am another victim of Dish's decision to drop AMC. Hopefully season 4 shows up on Netflix soon, as I'm only up to season 3. I had planned on watching the inevitable AMC marathon of season 4. So it goes. At least I've been able to catch up on Boardwalk Empire.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

Apparently I miss out on quite a few popular shows because I watch mostly documentaries and older movies. IFC being dropped annoyed me more than AMC. If I miss the first season of a show, I never really get into it. It took me until 2009 or 2010 before I was watching The Office, in reruns.

BDBHoover

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2011
    Northside Indianapolis
    Apparently im out of the loop and just found out about AMC being dropped by DISH.... I am extremely pissed off now.... I will have to call a friend and see if they will DVR it for me if they havent already..... Sorry about the language mods....

woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    sadly i have DISH network whom got rid of it :tantrum:

I got the Dish a few months ago, and got the higher end package, just so I could watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead.

So I'm a little ticked now.

But if you call The Dish, and tell them you want to cancel your service because they broke the contract, they will discount your bill $5 per month, and offer to give you a Roku device so that you can watch the shows through Amazon. But each show is like $4, so their $5 discount isn't enough.

Mr.JAG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    What happened to Ted? I cant remember his story.

It's been several months, so my memory is a bit rusty.

But it was something along the lines of this:

Ted's business was cooking the books.
    Walter's Wife worked for Ted as an accountant.
    She sent Sal over to Ted's place in order to force him to take her money and pay the governments fees, so she wouldn't get caught up in the legal troubles.
    At some point (and I can't remember), Ted freaked out over Sals tactics and slipped, fell, and knocked his head...

Top Bottom