• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

With my company, when I send mail to someone, I have the option of printing and sending it locally or out of our main office. So I could by myself, send mail from two locations that are not even close to each other. I wonder how the IRS system would work. If I am in Cincinnati, can my mail be generated in other offices.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This whole thing comes directly from Chicago through Berry. If you have the tools/equipment and manpower to defeat your enemy then use it. They are doing exactly that. Their goal (dems) is to wipe out the conservative movement at all levels. The low to no info voter has allowed them to become so entrenched that they will be hard if not impossible to stop un-less the press wakes up, looks around and see's who they are in bed with.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    With my company, when I send mail to someone, I have the option of printing and sending it locally or out of our main office. So I could by myself, send mail from two locations that are not even close to each other. I wonder how the IRS system would work. If I am in Cincinnati, can my mail be generated in other offices.

This issue in not email related.
    They were mailed from Ca. office or DC office,
    with a response address to a Ca. office.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    This is like a dream come true. She really needs to be made an example of. I recall her pension (with a COLA) was $137K. Nice to be a felon and walk with that kind of money.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We need a full time department in the DOJ just to handle all of the lawless behavior of the Obama administration that should be prosecuted.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    We need a full time department in the DOJ just to handle all of the lawless behavior of the Obama administration that should be prosecuted.
    Be careful what you wish for. ;)

(NOT saying Obama's admin wasn't lawless, just saying the political sands shift easily.)

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Be careful what you wish for. ;)

(NOT saying Obama's admin wasn't lawless, just saying the political sands shift easily.)
    We-The-People should wish for exactly that. If we can't get the gov't to abide by the law, the republic won't survive. Some might argue that it's already in the ICU. To **** with lame "apologies" and getting fired for committing felonies and undermining the rule of law, politicians and bureaucrats need to know that they'll face real consequences for breaking the law--like the rest of us--or they'll continue to behave like a lawless kleptocracy

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Small value target in a target rich environment (previous admin abuses of power). Civil suit maybe but prolly no time unless she gets caught up in a case involving bigger fish

Top Bottom