• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    N.E corner
    Elvis is Alive....no really, he called me today at my shop. I was sitting in my office this afternoon and the phone rang and the person on the other end said this is Elvis. I think he has fallen on hard times because he now is in telemarketing and he must have spent some time in the Middle East because he has picked up a slight accent.

He offered me a front page listing on Google and the 4 best key words so customers would find my new web sight first. Well i felt a bit sorry for him because he has had to resort to a job like this to make ends meet so i told him if he could sing a few bars of Jail House Rock and Blue Suede Shoes i would consider doing business with him. I think he has been away from the entertaimnent thing for too long and i also think he was embarassed because he hung up on me. I hope he brushes up on some of his old classics or he is gonna have a rough time. :):

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Seems to me a 76 year old man would be retired by now or else greeting people at wal-mart. Elvis must be an alien. I knew there was something about him.

Top Bottom