• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Just heard (on that news) a bishop at a church that's sponsoring a gun buyback program say they're trying to get guns off the streets and away from gangsters. High powered things like the Tec-9, AR-15, and...*shudder* AK-15. What is this newfangled assault weapon that I have not yet heard of? :(

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Where have you been?! Gun buyback programs have been happening across the country. The media hasn't got a clue what they are talking about so the AK-15 was birthed.

Morgan88

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Jasper
    gun buy back programs

These well meaning folks are really thinking criminals are going to bring in guns to these? I guess they could go out and steal more guns then and just make a business of it? Sounds very naive. Is there any verifiable data showing this works? Or is it just the good honest people bringing in their guns making them more defensless in reality. Sounds very naive.

As said above. I would like to go to a gun buy back. Sounds interesting and could pick up something nice. Who knows what people may have hidden back in their closets from grandpa or who knows what.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I've never had an AK-15 and I've never seen one. Also, when people say "off the street" I don't understand it. Never heard of a gun on a street or seen one just laying there.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Franken-gun! AK-47 in the front and AR-15 in the rear. Perfect...reliability and power of the 7.62 and Kalishnakov design with the ergonomics of the AR platform.

I have one of those. Well, not really. I have an AR15 in 7.62x39. That's about as close as you'll get.

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Where have you been?! Gun buyback programs have been happening across the country. The media hasn't got a clue what they are talking about so the AK-15 was birthed.

I know that many do not want to give an inch, but I am not opposed to the banning of AK-15's if they will give up on all the other stuff :rockwoot:

FYI I think this is the Elusive AK-15 :ar15:

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I think I saw one over in Vietnam. The vietcong had one but I tried and tried to get it from him but he wouldn't part with it. So I had to just get a couple of sks's and a couple of ak 47's. I was a real bad day for me.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I just heard the DHS has bought up 2 million rounds of the new AK-15 ammo...shortages are breaking out everywhere....good thing they don't know about the AR-47's yet.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I hope they have deep pockets! AR-15 are going for crazy prices! I here the rare elusive AK-15's go for even more :laugh:

Top Bottom