• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Ex girlfriend had two bathrooms in the house she lived in. One she used next to the bedroom hair makeup and the like. All her girlfriends went to that bathroom. Second bathroom near the bar/tv viewing area had a crap ton of Pee week’s play house toys in it. She said that is where the boy went to pee.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Never saw the attraction.
    Imo- just one more room temperature social miscreant.
    That makes two of us. Couldn't stand the guy. When someone can be famous for being a putz, this is a really great country or what. But nonetheless, hate to hear of anyone having to suffer out 6 years with something like that. I am amazed when stars are so into their persona or career or whatever, that they feel the need to keep these diagnoses secret. I get it, some people are private. But I think about instances like Geddy Lee and Alex Lifeson having to publicly "fib" for years about Neil, while knowing the actual truth. That must have been difficult. Sounds like the same happened here.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I have a small collection of VHS cassettes that my kids used to watch when they were little. Some purchased and some I recorded for them. PeeWee's Big Adventure is one of the more worn-out ones. To this day, I could quote it almost line by line. I always was a fan.

Top Bottom