• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like they want everyone to be terrible shots. Including law abiding gun owners.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Honestly, I don't know which thread to post things like this in anymore. A general "Police Appreciation Thread" or something might work for when a number of these sorts of events happen.

'Hate cops?' billboard prompts controversy in Indiana

FTA: "vulgar, discriminatory to many different classes of people in our city,"

I'm sorry... just how many classes of crackheads DOES Muncie have??

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I was in Muncie working yesterday. Had I driven by when the sign was up I would have stopped in the liquor store and given props to the sign company. Then maybe bought something to show everyone isn't so full of political BS in these parts.

Heck, I would drop a couple coins to get signs like this up all over.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Leave it to Muncie to have people actually ***** about crackheads being insulted.

I found it telling that the little SJW that complained thought "crackhead" was a racist term. I'm sorry, but when I think "crackhead", race never enters into my thoughts. So who is really the racist there?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I found it telling that the little SJW that complained thought "crackhead" was a racist term. I'm sorry, but when I think "crackhead", race never enters into my thoughts. So who is really the racist there?

I agree completely with you on this. I believe that crack is unbiased about what race consumes it.

This just seems to be another way for some nobody to get in the news.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland

Yep
    As a matter of fact, that SJW's reaction says considerably more about her thoughts regarding race than it ever did about the sign company she had a crying fit about, i.e. psychological projection.

voidsherpa

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2015
    NE
    I was in Muncie working yesterday. Had I driven by when the sign was up I would have stopped in the liquor store and given props to the sign company.

Whats the address and name, I'm down in Muncie for work and I'll stop in and give them some business.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Whats the address and name, I'm down in Muncie for work and I'll stop in and give them some business.

I don't know the addy... just that it is one of the many stores I pass when I am in that town. Was there all day and into the night yesterday. Planned to find them, but life got in the way.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    For you youngsters, the crack thing goes back to the 80's or so. Rich white folk used powder cocaine (so did rich blacks, but ignore that) and poor blacks used the crack cocaine (so did poor whites, but ignore that), so the various gubmints made the penalties on crack possession harsher than powder cocaine (because many of the legislators passing the laws either used powder coke or had friends that did) and it then became a racial thing.

Top Bottom