• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • moose97

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 21, 2015
    Hoagland
    I certainly understand the desire to hold one of these before you buy (as I did, and was able to at Bradis), but you'd also be a fool to pay an extra $250 and up anywhere else.... I ended up buying mine from iAmmo.com/Net Ballistics in Crestwood, KY. They're currently on sale there for $1499 (black carbine - the pistols can be had for as little as $1399) and then paid $21 for next day shipping. Awesome rifle & an even better price! Plus the guys at the shop will bend over backwards for you...

Laughing Snake

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    SW Indy
    Finally got some free time to go Bren shopping today. Huge kudos to The Outdoorsman in Greenwood. Not because they are the only lgs in the Indianapolis area to have a Bren in stock but for how they handled the transaction. The salesman on the phone quoted me for the pistol price, not the rifle, and gave me the pistol price because of the mix up. The staff was friendly and tentative. Now it's just a matter of finding range time. I'm finding it difficult to put it away in the safe and not keep working the super smooth action.

View attachment 57114

Top Bottom