• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    My letter from Senator Waltz, While it may be a automated, made me feel a little bit better than the usual "your comments are important to me"

Dear Rick,

Thank you for letting me know your thoughts on the 2nd Amendment. I am a card carrying, Life
    Member of the National Rifle Association and a strong advocate of gun rights. I
    have been endorsed by the NRA every time I've run for elected office and have
    worked in the eight years I've served in the Senate to defend the right of
    citizens to defend themselves. I had to smile when I saw the Democrat attack ad
    on my position on gun rights. They obviously didn't bother to realize that most
    of the citizens in Perry Township and Greenwood believe as we do. I hope they
    keep running the ad.

Again, thanks for writing. If I can be of service to you in the future, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Brent Waltz
    Senator,
    State of Indiana

Last edited:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Yep, I got the privilege to hear Brent speak as well as talk to him at the Boone County 4H thing awhile back. It's nice to know we still have guys like him.

bw8755

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    South Bend
    Yup, good guy. And not just a politician with a hunting rifle or a shotgun, but an avid gun guy with NFA goodies to boot.

Top Bottom