• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Glock

Marksman
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Huge Price Drop again. I would really like to sell this.

Would be great for custom gun work!

For sale is a Bridgeport Series-1 2HP Mill. Asking $2000 It currently has the Bridgeport Textronics electronic package on it but that doesn't work. It would be an awesome candidate for a modern 2 or 3 axis CNC retrofit or to convert back to a manual mill.

The conversion back to a manual mill would be very easy. Remove the electronics and slap on a couple of handles. Then you would have a manual bridgeport that has real ball-screws instead of lead screws. Making it more accurate and easy to use.

Or maybe you can fix the Textronics controller? I've priced it low because I'll assume the controller is no good. It's currently on my trailer so I can deliver locally around Mooresville. You must come look at it before I'll consider delivery. You must also have a way to unload it from the trailer. An overhead crane or forklift would work fine. It weighs approximately 2300 pounds. This would make a great winter project. I was going to use it myself but it looks like i'm moving soon so it's not worth setting it up in my garage. I also have a box of some of the parts that are obviously missing in the pictures.

Read everything below before contacting me.
    I'll consider some trades. Glock 43, AR-15, or Rifle in 308, 30hp rotary phase converter.
    If I don't respond to you I'm not interested.
    You can text or email me. I won't be able to answer phone calls.
    317-two six 8-8two54

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom