• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I also think its import that we encourage our leaders when they try to draw business to Indiana and make promies that we as Hoosiers should keep them. And not renig on our deals. The deal with Amazon could leave Indiana with a Black Eye.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    No. I want the CO laws defeated. Winning Magpul means another State succumbs to Mordor. That would not be a good thing.

I see where you are going with this but I think that if they move it will maybe set a precedent and a warning to states that if they go all brown shirt on us that they will lose dollars. Maybe money will provide motivation that common sense cannot.

Furthermore, bring more jobs to IN!

Mr. Neal

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    As we speak magpul industries been in contact with the logansport mayor and city coucil about setting up s factory in logansport. Just heard it over the radio. Looks like ill be puttin in an app. Talk about a sweet job..

Streck-Fu

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Noblesville
    535423_561665497179137_489929887_n.jpg

They put a full page ad in the paper in Denver to stir the pot.

What does it look like?

coolatula

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Thanks for posting this NomadS! I want to contact my local community leaders in Owen Co. and let them know they should be doing everything possible to get Magpul Industries to locate at least part of their business there. We really need a stand-up company like that.

NomadS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    there is one part of Colt that is apparently moving to Texas. Although Texas looks good at the present time it is moving towards becoming a blue state due to illegal immigration and the birth of children that are then US citizens. In less than a generation Texas will be a blue state and those companies will have to move again. Indiana has made some mistakes but I think our trend is towards red state values and not away from them.

Top Bottom