BRISTOL PALIN asks Obama for an apology ~ and ***** slaps him doing so!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Ok I agree with that position then. There seem to be too many conversations in this thread. I don't agree that what Fluke said substantiated what Rush said about her, at least not on the evidence of the transcript.
    Holy crap! Somebody actually read something rather than spouting what some third party moron spewed.

My hat's off to you, sir!

If only others would actually read and learn the facts.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Rush is no different than Mahr. It just depends on which side of the party lines you fit as to which you believe is a stupid blowhard without a clue.

But onto this situation, I read the transcript, it really says nothing about her admitting to being a slut or saying she has so much sex she wants to be compensated. Being sexually active doesnt make you a slut, that is silly. Id say that the vast majority of even the religious have had sex before they got married.

The thing I find kinda funny is that if you are on birth control, it costs the same if you have sex 0 times, 1 time, or a million times. Rush is just sensationalizing his point to get people riled up. That is what he does for a living. Besides Im not sure a drug addict should be the guy to play moral police. Wonder if those Oxys he was popping were paid for by insurance?

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    You don't understand fine. Fluke is advocating for birth control coverage for reasons other than herself and for its actual use as birth control. The pill is used for more than just preventing pregnancies.

Information like that is hidden in books and on medical websites.

Actually, I do understand fine.

Regardless of her motiviation, Fluke is advocating that her cost be subsidized by others.

You do understand that is what insurance does, correct?

Further, she is advocating that the force of the state be used to mandate what the insurance contract must cover.

My original comment stands.... Fluke seeks to use the force of the state to cover the cost of her sexual interaction.

I could not possibly care less what interactions Fluke decides to engage in or even not engage in.

I do care that she wants to use the force of the state to mandate others subsidize it.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    You don't understand fine. Fluke is advocating for birth control coverage for reasons other than herself and for its actual use as birth control. The pill is used for more than just preventing pregnancies.

Understanding!? It all boils down to state control of a society once made up of free men.

If you want to understand something, try to understand this.

The more you advocate for, give away, and tolerate the state dictating individual and sovereign entity rights, the less free/more enslaved we become.

I continue to marvel at how a forum such as INGO, presumably aimed at protecting and preserving our 2A rights, has so many members that care so little, and are willing to abrogate the other God given and constitutional rights we have.:dunno:

Our freedoms are being slowly whittled away before our very eyes with nary a whimper from the general populace and much cheering from many who want to be nannied from cradle to grave. That is not what made our country great. It is the death knell for the American Experiment.

It breaks my heart to know that so many feel entitled to what others have and that we actually have leadership in our nation that not only condones that type of behavior, they foment it at every turn.

May God save us.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Understanding!? It all boils down to state control of a society once made up of free men.

The more you advocate for, give away, and tolerate the state dictating individual and sovereign entity rights, the less free/more enslaved we become.

I continue to marvel at how a forum such as INGO, presumably aimed at protecting and preserving our 2A rights, has so many members that care so little, and are willing to abrogate the other God given and constitutional rights we have.:dunno:

Our freedoms are being slowly whittled away before our very eyes with nary a whimper from the general populace and much cheering from many who want to be nannied from cradle to grave. That is not what made our country great. It is the death knell for the American Experiment.

It breaks my heart to know that so many feel entitled to what others have and that we actually have leadership in our nation that not only condones that type of behavior, they foment it at every turn.

May God save us.

One of the best posts I've read in a long time. *Well said Sir.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Uhm, Georgetown already covers contraceptives that are used for "medical necessity"..

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

May God save us.

You should mosey on over to the siding thread where many posters here think the proper role of government is to be aesthetics police.

Arthur Dent

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Actually, I do understand fine.

Regardless of her motiviation, Fluke is advocating that her cost be subsidized by others.

You do understand that is what insurance does, correct?

Further, she is advocating that the force of the state be used to mandate what the insurance contract must cover.

My original comment stands.... Fluke seeks to use the force of the state to cover the cost of her sexual interaction.

I could not possibly care less what interactions Fluke decides to engage in or even not engage in.

I do care that she wants to use the force of the state to mandate others subsidize it.
    She wasn't advocating birth control for herself much less for her own sexual activities. Sexual activity has nothing to do with it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    ...she was having so much sex she couldn't afford birth control.

Not everyone. Heck Limbaugh himself didn't know how it worked or he wouldn't have said what he did. That, or he was simply on the attack, facts be damned. That may be correct, the more I think about it. He certainly sunk to Howard Stern level broadcasting at the EIB studios when he asked for video of Fluke having sex so he could wank off.

Do you have the transcript of Limbaugh saying that? I was listening to that show I and don't recall it. Of course, at the time, he was expanding on the ridiculous concept that we should pay for her to have birth control, using hyperbole - as he often does - so he might have said something like that. But I don't remember it being said.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    She wasn't advocating birth control for herself much less for her own sexual activities. Sexual activity has nothing to do with it.

Sexual activity has nothing to do with birth control? Hmm... okay.

Like I said, I could not care less about what activity she is or is not involved in.

She was advocating the power of the state be used to force others to subsidize it, friend.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sexual activity has nothing to do with birth control? Hmm... okay.

Like I said, I could not care less about what activity she is or is not involved in.

She was advocating the power of the state be used to force others to subsidize it, friend.

My wife on the pill after I got my vasectomy.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Do you have the transcript of Limbaugh saying that? I was listening to that show I and don't recall it. Of course, at the time, he was expanding on the ridiculous concept that we should pay for her to have birth control, using hyperbole - as he often does - so he might have said something like that. But I don't remember it being said.

You won't find them now. Limbaugh scrubbed the transcripts...for some reason. :dunno:
    Maybe he hadn't doctor shopped for his pills in a while.

http://eclectablog.blogspot.com/2012/03/rush-limbaugh-tries-to-rewrite-history.html

It was on day two of the tirade.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhC_Xw3Bv6g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhC_Xw3Bv6g[/ame]

Top Bottom