• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I could not watch. So I'll need to look on Youtube.

But I'll say this. Look to the Europeans, especially Brits and Scandinavia for the problems the Muslims will bring; Increase in crime spikes on ALL levels.

But on point, Building a Mosque at Ground zero is insultive and a disgusting symbolic gesture.
    If the Muslims who wanted to promote this "peace image" then they need to hand over OBL head on a platter, denounce they're evil and disgusting ways and the Brothers and sisters who promote them.

I doubt it will happen.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Just another nail in the coffin.

The firing squad is assembled. Our hands and legs have been bound. The blindfold is close to covering our eyes, and we (this country) are standing there smiling from ear to ear as if we have no idea what is going on. We will all hear the shots ring out. Very few will understand how and why it happened.

A_Brit_In_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Greenwood, Indiana
    As much as I love being in this country, I have to admit what Pat says is very true, it's an incredible insult to all those who lost their lives on Sept 11th, many Brits lost their lives in the fall of the WTC towers.
    It's about time we stood up as a nation and just say NO !!!!

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Thats why I found it interesting, because it is a opinion from someone from another country. Its more fact than opinion IMO though.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Wow! That guy can speak it! He really made some great points and as I was listening to him it just amazed me that everything he said was true. How can we be so stupid? More people died in the 9/11 attack than Pearl Harbor. Only difference was these were civilians and we haven't declared war on Islam. Do you think the Japanese could have built a Temple at Pearl Harbor? Islam is taking over Europe and now is starting to get a toe hold in the US

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Just another nail in the coffin.

The firing squad is assembled. Our hands and legs have been bound. The blindfold is close to covering our eyes, and we (this country) are standing there smiling from ear to ear as if we have no idea what is going on. We will all hear the shots ring out. Very few will understand how and why it happened.

Someone give this man some rep! I have to spread the love. :D

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Figured Id drop this in here you guys might enjoy what a guy from across the pond has to say about the mosque in nyc

It takes a Brit to put into words what we should be saying.
    Wow...this is good.

Pat Condell on Ground Zero mosque: "Is it possible to be astonished, but not surprised?" - Jihad Watch

Condell is a British stand-up comedian.

There was a thread on here about the Mosque proposal and many of us said basically the same thing. The problem isn't Americans are not saying what should be said, the problem is not that we are not aware. The problem is that the mindless sheep far out number the people that can still think.

If you want to keep informed on such matters subscribe to the newsletter from here: Act! for America - Home

You could also sign this petition:
    ACT for America
    sign.jpg

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    There was a thread on here about the Mosque proposal and many of us said basically the same thing. The problem isn't Americans are not saying what should be said, the problem is not that we are not aware. The problem is that the mindless sheep far out number the people that can still think.

If you want to keep informed on such matters subscribe to the newsletter from here: Act! for America - Home

You could also sign this petition:
    ACT for America
    sign.jpg

Thanks for the links! Thats the think that boils my blood, people like us are not the problem as you stated its the sheeple. Thankfully me with the help of a few others at my job have opened the eyes to people and made them more aware. The people that a year ago would of been shocked about something are now starting off the work day asking if we seen what such and such is doing! I may not be making HUGE national gains but Im workin one at a time.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Thanks for the links! Thats the think that boils my blood, people like us are not the problem as you stated its the sheeple. Thankfully me with the help of a few others at my job have opened the eyes to people and made them more aware. The people that a year ago would of been shocked about something are now starting off the work day asking if we seen what such and such is doing! I may not be making HUGE national gains but Im workin one at a time.

Just keep fighting the good fight, that way you can always hold your head up no matter what the result is.

Top Bottom