• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    I too noticed there are a thousand episodes on netflix! Watch the one when they buy used cars in the south, oh my. :): I have several on my DVR also, and you're right they do have a lot of practice. The second half of the new season should be coming in a week or two. Anybody heard if the American version is going to have a second season?

A_Brit_In_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Greenwood, Indiana
    Top Gear is the funniest programme on TV, I met Jeremy once he's really tall and smokes like a freight train, Tiff Needel (Stand-in Stig) and I drove a car around Oulton Park race track in the UK back in the early 90's that guy can really drive he scared the $@#* outta me.
    The US Top Gear is neither funny or informative, it's just a very very pale imitation of the UK version, what makes me laugh is that most Americans don't even realise that Top Gear has been on air for the last 15 years or so, they think the US version is this new and super cool TV show

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Watched the new seasons first show last night. All 1 hr in HD, no commercials. It was great. Too bad it'll be all chopped up when it reaches BBC America.

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I've been watching the show for years now..I love it, my whole family love it and we watch it on the DVR all of the time.

The hardest I have ever laughed was when they were doing the off road quards and such and they broke out the hover crafts and Jezzer crashed and laid there and said "I've been killed, I'v definately been killed" He took that huge face plant off of that thing :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't post the link but search Youtube for it....and btw this was an episode or two after he quit smoking...

Top Bottom