• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Almost all foreign governments have bases on our soil from which to spy. They're called Embassies.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Maybe these European countries who got away for decades with cheaper defense bills because we were bearing the majority of the cost to keep the Soviet Union at bay should just STFU.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Maybe these European countries who got away for decades with cheaper defense bills because we were bearing the majority of the cost to keep the Soviet Union at bay should just STFU.

1M8

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio

And they still do this to this very day. NATO is a joke, we are the only true teeth in that organization. All other nations just vote yes and might send a troop or two to make it look good.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

How many more decades are we going to keep protecting them? We are still footing their defense bills! Can't they set up their own damn golf balls?

uncle-sam-broke.jpg

"Sure, put it on my tab."
    - broke U.S. taxpayers

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Side note: Didn't the Royal Air Force help patrol the skies over the United States after 9/11?:dunno:

Damn spies.:xmad:

rambone the time is coming when the nations of the world will have to "build their own golf balls". We cannot afford to keep this up, and cradle all the leeches we have here. Our military presence around the world will shrink. We are heading towards our own "Downfall".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    +1 for that one! I couldn't agree more! I say we send them a bill and then pull the hell out!

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe the UK should not turn their nation into a hive of jihadi treachery?

Really, now, Londonistan whining about the US spying on them?:rolleyes:

Look, Airstrip One, why don't you run like the clappers and get MI5 out of sensitivity seminars and have them do some spying and share it with DIA and CIA? We'll think about leaving then.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    You know, maybe I'm wrong on this, but I really don't give a flying f*** what somebody dressed like that has to say, especially when they're in another country whining about America.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I think it's kind of funny the the british are complaining about another country being on their land when they have raped, destroyed and colonized over half the planet.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I think it's kind of funny the the british are complaining about another country being on their land when they have raped, destroyed and colonized over half the planet.

Ironic right? What about scoffing at America changing its stance on slavery after centuries of enslaving people? Should modern day people be made to answer for the actions of their ancestors?

We have to respect other countries' sovereignty if we want ours to be respected.

Its also not sustainable to fight a perpetual Cold War.

signut49

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2009
    Wherever I want
    We liberated them and rebuilt their nations. Thousands of our soldiers died for them. You are so on the money, Dross. :yesway:

Top Bottom