BRK: ISIS kills Brit Alan Henning. Name Indiana native Peter Kassig next victim.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Had not heard about a "local" being snatched? Can't say that I'm surprised, anyone who intentionally puts themselves in this position should well understand the risk they take with these inhuman creatures. I'm sorry that the kid is probably going to die a horrible death soon, but as long as politics and political correctness fight wars, we will see a bunch more dead doers of good!

Steve.43

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Wabash, IN
    as long as politics and political correctness fight wars, we will see a bunch more dead doers of good!

Amen. Political correctness is the bane of the first amendment...and then, by extension, of all the rest. Anyone who mentions PC to me gets told that I believe in good manners but I am not politically correct and never have been.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    There comes a point where bullying must be met with force. Harm one of our people (who was not there illegally) - and we deliver pain. Do it again, and the amount of hurt we visit on you goes up exponentially.

Under the "Armed Programmer Doctrine" of foreign policy they'd be about one step below getting an ICBM up their collective rear ends at this point. But it wouldn't have gotten this far...

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I met Peter after I came back from my last trip to Iraq. We spent quite a bit of time together talking about what we believed God wanted us to be. He is a fine example of a man. He well understood the risks but he stepped up and did what he thought God wanted him to do in spite of the danger.
    Please keep him and his family in your prayers.

Bob

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Had not heard about a "local" being snatched? Can't say that I'm surprised, anyone who intentionally puts themselves in this position should well understand the risk they take with these inhuman creatures. I'm sorry that the kid is probably going to die a horrible death soon, but as long as politics and political correctness fight wars, we will see a bunch more dead doers of good!
    Yes this is hitting too close to home. My daughter just told me this young man was in alot of the same classes in high school with her. She did not know him very well but said he was a real nice guy. My prayers go out to him and his family. This is horrible.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Looks like this is hitting close to home for quite a few people. Just talked to a friend on Facebook who went to high school with this fella and were in the same boyscout troop #133. Not much more to say right now...

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I'm sure all these guys are safe and any videos of them being killed are fakes put out by the CIA to discredit IS and get us into a war for oil or something........... or so I've been told by some here...............

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What We Know About The American Being Held By The Islamic State : The Two-Way : NPR
    http://www.nationaljournal.com/defe...s-casualty-in-the-fight-against-isis-20141003

ISIS kills anyone... even people that converted to ________, which is basically what they want. Peter Kassig converted, and he's up on the block. Just sending a message.

Question - I only watched 1-2 of the videos, and in them... the victim didn't seem too scared. This is spitballing here... and a huge "what if"... but do you think most of them had converted, and volunteered themselves for this cause? They tend to give a message/warning to America before they're killed.

Of course, I could be way off... and I tend to think they're more likely legit captures that do not want to die.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What We Know About The American Being Held By The Islamic State : The Two-Way : NPR
    Indiana Marine Is the First U.S. Casualty in the Fight Against ISIS - NationalJournal.com

ISIS kills anyone... even people that converted to ________, which is basically what they want. Peter Kassig converted, and he's up on the block. Just sending a message.

Question - I only watched 1-2 of the videos, and in them... the victim didn't seem too scared. This is spitballing here... and a huge "what if"... but do you think most of them had converted, and volunteered themselves for this cause? They tend to give a message/warning to America before they're killed.

Of course, I could be way off... and I tend to think they're more likely legit captures that do not want to die.

Ah, but perhaps they didn't convert to the "right" flavor of ____________. They seem to think that only "their" flavor is the correct one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm sure all these guys are safe and any videos of them being killed are fakes put out by the CIA to discredit IS and get us into a war for oil or something........... or so I've been told by some here...............

I still have a shred of "conspiracy" in me, since every video has cut away as the act was taking place. No explicit material is in any of the videos except the "after" scene, which is possible to stage.

I really don't know...

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    When u attack country's and mess with there people in any manner there is backlash. All of this is backlash. Sucks for that guy and any one else but he had to know the dangers when he went there. To bad our government can not mind its own business and stay out of other country's doings. This religion of peace is about as peaceful as Christians have been through out history. And we should all realize religion and politicians cause most of the worlds problems. We the people can end all of the needless deaths by fixing our own government b4 we try to fix some other counties government. END THE FED and restore LIBERTY will fix everything wrong with our country.

Top Bottom