• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chuckp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Central IN
    I broke 9 ribs in 11 locations among other injuries. It might take almost 3 months to feel somewhat normal. Do you feel them 'crunching'? Depending on how well they knit together they could always be somewhat uncomfortable. Be careful of the pain meds. Sneezing for me is still a problem 4 years later as mine overlap quite a bit.

Just be thankful you did not puncture your lung. That for me was the worst part. They have to put in a tube to help the lung, and later they remove it.....

Chuck

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I broke 9 ribs in 11 locations among other injuries. It might take almost 3 months to feel somewhat normal. Do you feel them 'crunching'? Depending on how well they knit together they could always be somewhat uncomfortable. Be careful of the pain meds. Sneezing for me is still a problem 4 years later as mine overlap quite a bit.

Just be thankful you did not puncture your lung. That for me was the worst part. They have to put in a tube to help the lung, and later they remove it.....

Chuck

I did feel mine make almost a knocking sound for the first couple weeks. Seems to have gone away at this point.

And man, I have to suck it up and stop being ticked because I've lost six weeks. That's nothing compared to what it sounds like you went through.

Top Bottom