• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Hunter68

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Greenfield
    Took my new to me, used, Walther PPK/S to the range yesterday, and it broke! For lack of proper terminoligy, the bar that rises to hold the slide open after emptying a magizine broke about 1/4 of an inch from the rear. I know, hard to imagine without pics.
    So I called the shop where i got the gun from and explained my situation. Traded a Stoger O/U at the last Indy 1500 with them for the Walther. I live Indy, their shop is about an hour away. The last thing the guy says to me is, "you'll like the gun. Any problems let me know, I'll take care of you." I'm sure the guy had no way of knowing the gun would break. And when I called today he was receptive to my problem. Hopefully everything will work out, and I can post an update about another awesome gun shop.

So after all that, has anyone else heard of this happening to this model of Walther?:dunno:

Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    I've been researching them here lately for the past couple weeks as I've been considering trading my G26 for a PPK for carry, and I've yet to come across anything similar to what you're describing after many hours of scouring various forums, troubleshooting threads, etc.

It's nice to hear that the original seller may be willing to work with you, that's a rarity in itself anymore.

How much did you get to fire it before it broke? I'm curious what you thought of it before the incident.

Top Bottom