• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Many broomhandle fans out there? For some reason this has been one type of gun I can never walk away from. Maybe it's the history or the strange appearance, or my first seeing one in the movie theater watching From Russia with Love. A collectable oddity that I still shoot, have some 30 cal, 9mm p , 9mm M and one marked 38 ACP.:)

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I'd love to sell mine. Just didn't think anyone would want it for the price they bring. I figure I'd have to take it to the military show next month.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I took a look at that when down at USDS today. It does look pretty nice and from what I can tell, seems to be priced well compared to others I've seen. I'm not familiar enough with the broomhandle mausers enough to know what type it is though. It sure does look like something that would fit my collection nicely though.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Numerous body parts I would swap for a schnellfeuer, but that's probably stretching things. ;)

Nice gun, fired one back in the 80s, shoots like an early version of the M-11. Back then they were pricy, about 4K for a transferable, no idea what they bring now. Probably up in the MG-42/ Colt Thompson range.:)

Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    I've had a fascination with C96's since the late 60s'. Quite amazing engineering for the time and they were involved in every conflict from the Boer War till today where they still show up in the middle east. I think their large size and small caliber kept them from being more popular with armies of the world. Sadly I only own one now. Hopefully the next gun show (Evansville Nat. Guard Armory Jan. 31-Feb.2) will cure that. Wonderful guns.

Top Bottom