Brown brings the Rifle Dynamics AKS-74U back home!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    It's been a long 5+ months waiting for my Bulgy AKS-74U to come back from Rifle Dynamics. But now, the wait is over! Now I just have to wait for the weekend to get here so I can put some rounds through her.

i-c3G6mHj-L.jpg

I think the Draco SBR has competition now...

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Nice! Is this a semi auto sbr or full auto?
    It's a semi-auto SBR. I would love to have a FA one... but that isn't likely to ever happen given the price of these things now days. I'll never forgive Reagan for that little stunt...

barryG

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Carmel, IN
    It's a semi-auto SBR. I would love to have a FA one... but that isn't likely to ever happen given the price of these things now days. I'll never forgive Reagan for that little stunt...

Tell me about it. Two of the worst gun control acts come from Republicans. Reagan signed the Firearms Owner Protection Act into law even though it contained the Hughes Amendment and Bush, by executive order, banned the importation of semi-auto assault rifles.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Tell me about it. Two of the worst gun control acts come from Republicans. Reagan signed the Firearms Owner Protection Act into law even though it contained the Hughes Amendment and Bush, by executive order, banned the importation of semi-auto assault rifles.
    Yup. It seems the Republicans have done just as much damage as the Democrats to our 2nd Amendment rights. That's one of the many reasons I belong to neither party and don't get all wrapped up in partisan politics. They'll both screw us with opportunity and I honestly see very little difference in the policies of either party.

But for now I have my Suchka, even though it's a neutered semi-auto, and I'm very happy about it.

Top Bottom