• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Looking to have a mini getaway with my lady friend at the end of the month. Wanted to stay in a small cabin (only two of us) in or around Brown County. Just want something private and secluded. Possibly just for the weekend, but it depends on weekly rates and availability. Any suggestions?

indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    Hit up Hills O Brown. Check there web page and click on the cabin name for pricing and availability. My favorite is Ponds Edge. Book early because it gets full. Cabin Fever is a nicely done secluded little cabin too.

dak109

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Brown County
    Shady Hollow on Greasy Creek Rd. Owned by an ICO. Not sure of their contact info. I can get it if you are interested. Close to the road but the owners are good people.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    +1 for Antler Log cabins. Have stayed there at least 10 times, not ten days, ten separate trips, very nice honest people. They wont ding you because you left a bread crumb on the counter, like others do.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    Thanks for the input, folks! We are looking at them right now. We are going to be looking at a few houses around Nashville (to buy, not camp) so we wanted to turn it in to a getaway.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    I stopped off at the I-65 SB rest stop a few weeks ago. Picked up a pamphlet for McGinley Cabins. Their websites is here: Home

Top Bottom