• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    They will come, you're not charged until shipped so who cares when they come in stock. I'm sure that the different gen/window/colors will play into different stock time for all of them

I have 20 gen3, 9 battle mags and 10 emags all on BO. I'm not worried about it though

DocHoliday

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    I ordered 4 pmags on 12/17 and nothing as of today! WTF is right!

***Just got off the phone with Brownells. Said they have started shipping some Gen 3 PMAGS. I guess I ordered Gen 2.

I was thinking the same thing. I ordered around that time too. I got the 10 pack.

jjordan2840

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2012
    lafayette
    My ordered was placed on Dec. 18th. Ordered a 10 pack. Nothing yet. I'm not concerned when they come as long as it comes. I recieved a shipment of mags from Ranger Joe's last week, so that gives me some hope.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    I ordered (Dec 21) a 10 pack of window and 10 windowless gen 2 and nada so far. Don't look cancelled either.

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Got notification of 10 pack with windows shipping today - priority shipping ($14) wtf? I never select overnight - bastards.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Got notification of 10 pack with windows shipping today - priority shipping ($14) wtf? I never select overnight - bastards.

Their shipping prices went up, I ordered some parts the other day and the usual ground rate was gone, only the more expensive shipping options were available to choose from, not sure why.

Top Bottom