• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cundiff5535

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Nwi
    I just sold my Buckmark URX Stainless... its a sweet little pistol man! I would have to agree with being careful with that top on disassembly... a little blue lock tight can help that once it happens though!

There are a ton of youtube clips on how to reverse the trigger spring on it... gives you a nice trigger mod that lightens it up to about 2.5-3 lbs... I did it to mine and it was awesome!

Anyway, have fun shooting!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I just sold my Buckmark URX Stainless... its a sweet little pistol man! I would have to agree with being careful with that top on disassembly... a little blue lock tight can help that once it happens though!

There are a ton of youtube clips on how to reverse the trigger spring on it... gives you a nice trigger mod that lightens it up to about 2.5-3 lbs... I did it to mine and it was awesome!

Anyway, have fun shooting!
    Have blue loctite on hand. I'll have to check youtube too. :)

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Add me to the BuckMark owner's club. Mine looks almost exactly like yours except my barrel is flat on the sides. It's a good shooter.

jkirby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Kokomo/Bunker hill
    I don't own a buckmark but i do own a Ruger 22/45 and I can promise you that this gun will become a favorite of yours real quick. I love my .22 pistol, they are accurate, cheap to shoot and just plain good ole fun. I have over 2000 rounds through my MKIII in the few months I have owned it and just love shooting it. You made a great purchase, your only regret will be waiting till now to buy one, you'll wish you did it years ago. have fun shooting and be safe

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Had one, thought the slop in thew strut for the sear and trigger pin to be a bit much for serious target work- mine just a field model.

The target models have adj sear engagement and trigger over travel (the latter you can convert/make yourself). But they're pricey.

If I can find a reasonably priced Varmint model I'll snag one.

pool67

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Homecroft
    I have ran over 500 rounds through my Buckmark in an afternoon more times then i can remember and had several others shoot it with the reply man that is a great pistol and i believe you will know this your first time to the range.. I did find a bad one at the range one day that was nickel plated and the plating was coming off of the slide causing a jamming problem, beware of the plated autos.

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    And try the Ultimate ClipLoader by McFadden Machine. Very slick way to load the magazine (even though it is called a clip loader) without putting a hurt on your thumb and fingers. Not a paid ad, just my experience.

Downside is you will go through the 550 box of 22LRs much quicker.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, I took it to the range today for the first time and put probably 120-150 rounds through it (only had half an hour). To all of you that said I would like this pistol I would just like to say... you were absolutely RIGHT! :rockwoot:It was shooting just a tad left, but consistently so, so I have a little adjustment to do on the rear sight (not much) and I didn't take a screwdriver with me. Love this gun! It's a lot easier to see the targets when I don't have those $ signs floating up in front of my eyes from the ammo cost too! :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And try the Ultimate ClipLoader by McFadden Machine. Very slick way to load the magazine (even though it is called a clip loader) without putting a hurt on your thumb and fingers. Not a paid ad, just my experience.

Downside is you will go through the 550 box of 22LRs much quicker.
    You know, I was concerned about that, but the Buck Mark mag (mine at least) has a button on the side that lets you pull the follower down and then the rounds just more or less drop in. That's a nice feature for a magazine, and one I'd not seen before. Wish my other semi-autos had it!

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Love my Super-Buck Mark! (will transform to ULTIMATE Buck Mark once the ATF finally gets around to the paperwork for my Sparrow)

superbuckmark.jpg

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    And the Ultimate clip loader is probably one of the greatest things ever.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vgeYZaqQ6Y&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vgeYZaqQ6Y[/ame]

Top Bottom