Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    For one, grow up and let the whole Obama Muslim crap die. It is blatantly false, and every single time someone states, implies, or even jokes about it, it makes the every other Conservative look bad. Dont even get me started on the instant switch that it toggles that makes a majority of people lump you in as a "crazy" and stop listening to what you have to say, whether it is valid or not. You are hurting yourself, and more importantly, you are hurting the rest of us every time you say things like "Imam Obama, the messiah". Also, whether you like it or not, he is the President of our country, show some respect.

Now on to the real topic on hand. How in the world do you get 30+ million. I cant even understand that number. (Please read this article 11 Million Undocumented Immigrants: What's Behind This Number) Assuming you are thinking that a majority of them are Hispanic (and I can only assume that you do), then you either have a very different idea of the current demographics of the country, or you believe that a very, very large portion of Hispanics are here illegally. Furthermore, do you genuinely believe that 10% of the population of this country is here illegally? Really?!? I suppose you will probably try to argue that they arent counted in the census, since they are illegal (which isnt the case). Even so, you are still saying that this HUGE portion of the population is unaccounted for.

Finally, what is with all of the hate on immigration? Our country has been built on immigrants. It is what makes our culture rich and strong. It accounts for a large amount of much needed affordable labor. Why should this wave of immigrants not be afforded the same privileges that our forefathers were given?

I hate to say it, but this is one of those topics that INGO repeatedly shows a disgustingly disturbing amount of ignorance on, as do Conservatives in general. Its an illogical fear, and it is one that will keep us from being being able to advance politically for at least the next generation. The damage has been done, and people like you have successfully turned an entire demographic off from our line of thinking.

Agree with you somewhat. Immigration (legal or illegal) is not the problem. That is just a symptom of the real root issue. END ALL ENTITLEMENTS and I bet you the problem goes away both in terms of illegals and our (US citizens) hate for illegals.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    30M is a real good estimate, heck, it was the number being thrown around by Bobo the Clown himself when all this started. when he learned that the 30m number scared Americans, it was toned down to 11 million.

and, once he gets the door opened for easy street to citizenship and the numbers are actually proven to be 30 million or more, its not like we can or will say, oh wait, theres too many!

Yeah, the 11 million is now being touted to make it sound even lower. It is the basement bottom legitimate estimate they could dig up.

Didn't Regan preside over an amnesty back in the 80's, that was supposed to fix it and never need this to happen again? Didn't a similar thing happen in the late 60's or early 70's, once again to be the last time?

:dunno:

You get 30m more, or just 11m, more and it will just sway the politics to let even more people come in.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Agree with you somewhat. Immigration (legal or illegal) is not the problem. That is just a symptom of the real root issue. END ALL ENTITLEMENTS and I bet you the problem goes away both in terms of illegals and our (US citizens) hate for illegals.

And this is the solution I like.

But you have to include ALL entitlements, up to and including public schools!

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    You can always rely on a christian to try to point any topic toward homosexual sex. That sure "comes up" in your heads a lot.

You can always rely on a Liberal to equate everything to homosexuality. The description was to illustrate being submissive. But when your life revolves around homosexuality I guess the small minded equate everything to homosexuality. Homosexuality the dominate topic your life is it?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    You can always rely on a christian to try to point any topic toward homosexual sex. That sure "comes up" in your heads a lot.

Wait, wait!

You forgot the obligatory inverse correlation of size of gun and phallus size!

And do you have a Christian detector in your pocket, or was that just a guess?

Are you really David Axelrod? (I get to guess too...) :dunno:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    All I know is ask a Native American how well unrestricted/illegal immigration worked out for them.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    You can always rely on a Liberal to equate everything to homosexuality. The description was to illustrate being submissive. But when your life revolves around homosexuality I guess the small minded equate everything to homosexuality. Homosexuality the dominate topic your life is it?

Well said, Sir.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    *ahem*

The slinging of insults stops here. Focus on the topic, not the person. If you can't post without an insult, it can be arranged that you just don't post at all for a few days or longer.

This is not a threat. This is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Yoder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    Owen County

Oh yeah SURE you didn't intend it as a gay sex reference. Because there are so many other instances where men doing that is a sign of submission. Yeah sure :grabass:

And of course because you brought up gay sex I MUST be a liberal. You aren't as conservative as me on the most conservative day of your life. I'm not the one with images of Obama engaged in sex with another man flitting around in my head.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    For one, grow up and let the whole Obama Muslim crap die. It is blatantly false, and every single time someone states, implies, or even jokes about it, it makes the every other Conservative look bad. Dont even get me started on the instant switch that it toggles that makes a majority of people lump you in as a "crazy" and stop listening to what you have to say, whether it is valid or not. You are hurting yourself, and more importantly, you are hurting the rest of us every time you say things like "Imam Obama, the messiah". Also, whether you like it or not, he is the President of our country, show some respect.

Now on to the real topic on hand. How in the world do you get 30+ million. I cant even understand that number. (Please read this article 11 Million Undocumented Immigrants: What's Behind This Number) Assuming you are thinking that a majority of them are Hispanic (and I can only assume that you do), then you either have a very different idea of the current demographics of the country, or you believe that a very, very large portion of Hispanics are here illegally. Furthermore, do you genuinely believe that 10% of the population of this country is here illegally? Really?!? I suppose you will probably try to argue that they arent counted in the census, since they are illegal (which isnt the case). Even so, you are still saying that this HUGE portion of the population is unaccounted for.

Finally, what is with all of the hate on immigration? Our country has been built on immigrants. It is what makes our culture rich and strong. It accounts for a large amount of much needed affordable labor. Why should this wave of immigrants not be afforded the same privileges that our forefathers were given?

I hate to say it, but this is one of those topics that INGO repeatedly shows a disgustingly disturbing amount of ignorance on, as do Conservatives in general. Its an illogical fear, and it is one that will keep us from being being able to advance politically for at least the next generation. The damage has been done, and people like you have successfully turned an entire demographic off from our line of thinking.

Not to bash, but let ME explain, a few things to you. I have been around the block, once or twice. I was raised in a Democrat household. My dad, was a Union Member, my Mom, was a farmers daughter. I became a Republican, in 1981, when RR took the Oath, and the Hostages, were released. I have served in the Military, both Active Duty, and N G. under 5 different Presidents. I remember, the media, showing Jimmy Carter, and his wife, walking to Church, on Sunday. I remember RR,G Bush, Clinton, G Bush, all of them were pictured, in the Indy Star, walking to Church, with the name of the Church, they were attending. IF bho, is NOT a muslim, WHY, have I never heard, or seen a picture, or story, about him and Michele, going to Church ????? :twocents:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I personally don't believe Obama is either a Muslim OR a Christian (although the fact that he was RAISED a Muslim into his teens leaves that open to argument); I think he's a communist who adopted the veil of Christianity to allow him more influence in his community agitator career.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    No matter what lie he's telling, " A Majority of Americans support it"
    I don't remember anyone asking me or anyone I know if we support immigration reform.

They did ... And the majority of people voted for this. Deal with it because crying on some internet forum isnt going to fix or change anything

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Oh yeah SURE you didn't intend it as a gay sex reference. Because there are so many other instances where men doing that is a sign of submission. Yeah sure :grabass:

And of course because you brought up gay sex I MUST be a liberal. You aren't as conservative as me on the most conservative day of your life. I'm not the one with images of Obama engaged in sex with another man flitting around in my head.

I did not specifically say men, I said others. There are both men and women on this forum. You said men. The reference was about being submissive. Ever see a female dog hump a male dog? That does not happen for the purpose of sex, it is the female being dominate. And yes I believe Liberals are obsessed with discussing / referencing homosexuality.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They did ... And the majority of people voted for this. Deal with it because crying on some internet forum isnt going to fix or change anything

Who is "they", what did they ask, and when did they ask it?

The answers depend up what the questions are, who is asking them, and what segment of the population is asked. For example, if you asked the INGO members if they wanted more gun control laws, you could say - with the same degree of honesty as the folks who claim to speak for immigration reform - that a majority of the American people do not support ANY further gun control laws.

You could probably find a majority here who wouldn't support "immigration reform" either and put that up as a statistic claiming that most Americans don't want immigration reform.

So when people here ***** about gun control or immigration reform, maybe you are the one who should STFU and "just deal with it."

Sharpie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    I remember, the media, showing Jimmy Carter, and his wife, walking to Church, on Sunday. I remember RR,G Bush, Clinton, G Bush, all of them were pictured, in the Indy Star, walking to Church, with the name of the Church, they were attending. IF bho, is NOT a muslim, WHY, have I never heard, or seen a picture, or story, about him and Michele, going to Church ????? :twocents:

If he is a muslim, why has he never been seen worshipping at a mosque?

I think the fact of the matter is, the man doesn't give :twocents: about religion. And if you ask me, that's his best quality.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Obama used the black Christian leaders in Chicago because of their political influence, not because of any commitment to Christianity on his part. His entire tenure as president has been one at odds with Christian teaching, and one that has totally abandoned the black Christians in Chicago who helped him rise to power. That is the MO of his entire political career.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    If he is a muslim, why has he never been seen worshipping at a mosque?

He could be simply hiding the fact that he is Muslim. Who knows?

I think the fact of the matter is, the man doesn't give :twocents: about religion. And if you ask me, that's his best quality.

But really, I agree with you I doubt that he cares about religion. He just sucks up to whatever is most politically advantageous. He claims to be Christan when it works to his advantage and plays favoritism to the Muslims when he gets something out of it.

I also don't think he is personally anti gun / anti 2A. His first four years the only gun legislation he signed off on was to allow guns in parks. That was pro gun. Once the tragedies sparked irrational outrage from the left he had to pander to them. I think he is a man of no real principals just an opportunist (like so many politicians).

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    *ahem*

The slinging of insults stops here. Focus on the topic, not the person. If you can't post without an insult, it can be arranged that you just don't post at all for a few days or longer.

This is not a threat. This is your in-thread warning. :mods:

Thank You!
    As soon as a debate/discussion breaks down into trash talking it loses all meaning and value.
    Again, thanks. :twocents:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom