• ...and so much more!
  • dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    For all you asshats selling overpriced stuff"imo"
    This is not a used car lot so when you put BTT "Last time" and then keep listing it you sound like an ass if no one has bid on you crap for 3 weeks there probably not gonna jump on it because you put last time, then when people call your bluff and still dont buy your crap you look like an idiot.:rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I manage to go days on end at times without even opening the classifieds. I don't have a doctorate, master, bs, or even an associates. But I can usually figure out if an item is priced too high without even opening the thread. If there's 5 or more posts in the thread and the OP is the last poster, I don't even bother opening it. What's so damn hard about that?

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    It would be really nice to have a sticky for all classifieds complaints.

Some of us don't bother with that garbage and don't feel like listening to the endless *****ing and moaning in the break room about it.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I manage to go days on end at times without even opening the classifieds. I don't have a doctorate, master, bs, or even an associates. But I can usually figure out if an item is priced too high without even opening the thread. If there's 5 or more posts in the thread and the OP is the last poster, I don't even bother opening it. What's so damn hard about that?

It would be really nice to have a sticky for all classifieds complaints.

Some of us don't bother with that garbage and don't feel like listening to the endless *****ing and moaning in the break room about it.

Sorry fellas didn't mean to tickle you the wrong way. just ranting for bordems sake to see if anyone else felt the same way.

Also didn't mean to put it in the wrong forum thought the break room was for anything that didn't have another place. ill definetly put it in the correct place next time.

and for the rest of you that arent so emotional thanks for the quick witted conversation:rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sorry fellas didn't mean to tickle you the wrong way. just ranting for bordems sake to see if anyone else felt the same way.

Also didn't mean to put it in the wrong forum thought the break room was for anything that didn't have another place. ill definetly put it in the correct place next time.

and for the rest of you that arent so emotional thanks for the quick witted conversation:rockwoot:

I believe it's the right forum (I rarely see these threads closed), but the constant whining is a bit annoying.

The classifieds here are a joke. Stop going there if you don't like the prices (unless you want to sell something for fair market value, then it'll get bought in about 30 seconds).

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    picture.php

Top Bottom