• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    I have to give a big thumbs up to Buck Shot Guns in Anderson, IN. They are a fairly new gun shop in my local town. their website is buckshotguns.com. Please check them out and give them some support. The owner is a good down to earth guy that is trying to take care of his customers. He has some really good prices on his guns. For example he is selling new generation 3 glocks for $499.99 plus tax all the other local shops in anderson, muncie, and other close areas are all over $539.99 for theirs. I highly recommend Buck Shot Guns.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    +1, myself and a fellow ingo'er from pendleton were there when they opened today, and watched him refuse a sale to someone for a suspected straw purchase. Turned out the guy he suspected did have a criminal background. He earned my business, as I've seen a few in the area that don't really care. Travis, you've been repped for giving me the headsup on the place

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    I was the one in there with you Yamaha. Big reps to the owner for dealing with that individual, we listened to the whole conversation and it seemed really shady, glad he refused the sale.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Mark the owner of Buck Shot is a stand up guy. :yesway: I know him from the gun & knife show circuit. Several times we have been set up next to each other. He really takes the time and listens to his customers and his prices seem very fair. He is relative new in this business, but I'm sure he will do well in the future with his business ethics. :twocents:

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    +1 for Buck Shot. The owner seems to be a good guy, and I enjoyed talking with him and with the other folks in there this afternoon.

The building his shop is in is pretty cool as well...kind of reminds me of the type of place that a cool private eye would have chosen for an office back in the film noir days. I parked in the free public parking that's adjacent to the parking for the Anderson Y across the street.

I can see this shop expanding significantly in the future and will be back!

Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Ok fellas I was in Buckshot just the other day and he had just gotten a new shipment in. He had smith and wesson sport AR-15 for $675, Ruger LC-9 for $425, and Saiga shotguns for $825.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Today was my first visit to Mark's shop, I'll definitely be going back, while the shop was very small he did have a pretty good cross-section of stuff & he had some really good prices, he was also willing to order what ever he didn't have that I might have needed.

So add another +1 for Buckshot guns.

Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Ok everybody buckshot guns is now on twitter. Please follow @buckshotguns for tweets about all new arrivals. Be the first to know by following so you can run up and grab what you want when it comes in.

Warrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Very helpful with an out of state transfer even in the midst of moving the shop. I'm looking forward to visiting the new store.

Travis Daniel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Ok everyone buckshot guns now has a new location. It's on the street now. They are now located at 1232 Meridian St. In Anderson. It's just about 2 blocks south of where they were. They are now on the street caddy corner across from kroakerheads bar and grill. The are running some Grand Opening specials right now. They are as follows

@Buckshotguns
    GRAND OPENING SPECIALS
    Springfield XD 9mm- $499 that's $80 of original price
    Remington 870 12ga.- $350 that's $75 of original price
    Glock 27 .40 cal- $509 that's $90 of original price
    5 AR models in stock!!!!
    Polymer AR15 mags $15

You can follow them on twitter @buckshotguns for all new arrivals amd other specials.

Top Bottom