• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmj

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   1
    Apr 10, 2011
    My future father in law is a big M1 guy.. He's been very upset recently because he hasn't been able to find any of these 'HiCAP clips'.. Would anyone care to help him out?

jtdet01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    "It is clearer than ever that there is no place in our communities for military-style supersized magazines like those used inside Sandy Hook Elementary School, in Aurora, and in Tucson, and I will keep working to reinstate the ban on them," said Mr. Lautenberg.

WTF is 'supersized magazines' - a 9mm pistol with 15 rounds has a 'supersized magazine'. This guy's an idiot.

Once these idiots realize that 45ACP has only 8 or 9 rounds, they will be calling for a ban on 'supersized bullets'. . . idiots.

Has "ANYBODY" seen the weapon used at Sandy Hook? The media has NOT release any definitive info about the weapon or photos, they didn't say the caliber. They only showed the long gun in the trunk. How can this guy refer to it? He doesn't know either.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    McCarthy says "all mass shootings in recent history have used high capcity magazines." I guess Virginia Tech, where 10 round magazines were used, is ancient history. That's not surprising coming from the woman who thinks barrel shrouds are "that shoulder thing that goes up."

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    McCarthy says "all mass shootings in recent history have used high capcity magazines." I guess Virginia Tech, where 10 round magazines were used, is ancient history. That's not surprising coming from the woman who thinks barrel shrouds are "that shoulder thing that goes up."
    Or in Aurora where I believe most people were injured with the shotgun.:dunno:

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012

In our world, influenced by the 1994 AWB, we think 10 round mags are acceptable to the anti-gun crowd. Based on the bill just passed in NY, 7 round mags becomes the new normal and 10 is high capacity.

Folks they want to ban guns out right, 10, 7... 0. If you have not communicated your opinion on this with your legislators today, take a moment and do so.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    Are those dangerous barrel shrouds included?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ospNRk2uM3U

Or how about that Frank introduced some anti 2nd amendment bills long before the shooting craze Frank Lautenberg Thinks Ammunition Buyers Should Get Out More - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Or how about how we dont deserve freedom :n00b:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EnRwUVwxhJU#!

Both of them are off their rockers

The most surprising thing about this video is not that the lady didn't know what a barrel shroud was, but that the NBC reporter actually had the balls to challenge her on it.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    The most surprising thing about this video is not that the lady didn't know what a barrel shroud was, but that the NBC reporter actually had the balls to challenge her on it.

That reporter is Tucker Carlson, libertarian/conservative that went on to found the Daily Caller website.

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Top Bottom