• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I'm thinking pretty hard about a few things right now... I have the M&P in my cart and it's $741 shipped and taxed...

If I didn't already have what I need in the AR platform, I'd pick one up for that price. One of my ARs is an M&P Sport II, I really like it. Solid choice from an established brand.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    If I didn't already have what I need in the AR platform, I'd pick one up for that price. One of my ARs is an M&P Sport II, I really like it. Solid choice from an established brand.

Just ordered one minutes before you posted.

YOU specifically sold it to me with the joke, maybe not a joke, of "don't forget the $200 stamp" a few days back. Once I took the $200 off the price, I couldn't refuse the deal.

So... I'm an AR owner now. Just gotta wait for the store to get it and go pick it up. If I'm lucky, I can do that while I'm visiting my folks for Christmas.

...I also did find a dealer that allegedly has the BCM I've been wanting for 2 years. I emailed them to see if they do actually have it, and if they do, it may come home too.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Just ordered one minutes before you posted.

YOU specifically sold it to me with the joke, maybe not a joke, of "don't forget the $200 stamp" a few days back. Once I took the $200 off the price, I couldn't refuse the deal.

So... I'm an AR owner now. Just gotta wait for the store to get it and go pick it up. If I'm lucky, I can do that while I'm visiting my folks for Christmas.

...I also did find a dealer that allegedly has the BCM I've been wanting for 2 years. I emailed them to see if they do actually have it, and if they do, it may come home too.

Awesome! Don't forget a box of Pmags. They are still reasonably priced at most places.

pmags.png

https://themagshack.com/shop/rifle-magazines/ar-15-magazines/magpul-gen-2-moe-10-pack/

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Awesome! Don't forget a box of Pmags. They are still reasonably priced at most places.

https://themagshack.com/shop/rifle-magazines/ar-15-magazines/magpul-gen-2-moe-10-pack/

I bought a grip of pmags over a month ago after seeing the writing on the wall. :)

Ammo is going to be the hard part since 223/5.56 is a new caliber for me (the primary reason I resisted an AR so long)... I just cannot bring myself to pay $0.60/round for steel case. This is either gonna get so bad it's a $1/round and then, fine, I'll pay it if that's the only way, or it will taper off and come back down to at least 1/2 sanity.

So... If we're all going to war next week, at least I'll be on the same team with my firearm and mags... you're just gonna have to spot me some freedom seeds.

*or I carry an AK.

Top Bottom