• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROLEXrifleman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    NW Indiana
    Yea I cant really say for sure were they come from, all I know if performance is very good and well worth the money. Defiantly let us know what you find out!

Called Tuesday 10/11/16 @ 2:00CST about the specific barrel you listed. Three rings with an answer. Man on the phone was very nice and didn't hesitate to answer when asked are your barrels made in house or by a third party vendor? "Our barrels are made by an outside source." When asked who or if they are made in the USA the answer was, " while we don't disclose out vendor I can say these are made here in the USA."

I said thank you very much and the call ended.

I ended up with a BCA, expect a very detailed write up in the future about both the build and the barrel.

mando-gunner-89

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2013
    Terre Haute
    I bought an Anderson 20" 1/7 heavy barrel for my yote rifle. Haven't had the cba ce to shoot any heavier loads that the 1/7 twist likes but I'm hitting bullseye at 100 yrds with normal 55gr. loads now that I got the glass sighted in. For less than $200 I'm very pleased with it.

sethr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2017
    Putnam County
    FWIW

Anderson Arms: call answered quickly, person very nice, he told me ALL Anderson barrels are made by a 3rd party and the only info he had available was the description listed on his screen which was the same as what is on line.

Bear Creek Arsenal: call answered quickly, person very nice, she could not answer my questions but put me on a short hold twice to get the answers. I was told the barrels are made completely in house. When I asked who's blanks they use she put me on hold the 2nd time and came back with the answer that they (BCA) starts with the raw rod and rifle, chamber, profile.. the whole 9 yards in house.

Wilson Combat: call answered quickly, person very nice, he told me the barrels are made in house. When I asked who's blanks they use and what exactly was done in house he could not answer. He was honest and said he didn't know at what point they (WC) began the in house barrel work and he did not know if they started with someone else's blanks or they did all the work in house.

Delta Team Tactical, which markets Davidson Barrels and XX-Treme Barrel Co.: tried to call SEVERAL times, phone # was not working, went straight to busy signal and or hung up as soon as dialed. Tried to look up Davidson Barrels and XX-Treme Barrel Co. on line, nothing, all roads straight back to DTT webpage

Did you happen to ask any of these folks about HPT or magnafluxing on the barrels?

Top Bottom