• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    The 2 cz clones have completely different prices. Stainless for $300 less than blued? I think the left a digit off there.

The glocks seem seem priced right for other used ones.

BoxingRef

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Cincy
    Hi all.
    I saw where a guy on youtube had a beef with BUDS ( "so dont blame me" ) He said they post a cash only price and then charge a different price for your order when using a card. Since all I have is hearsay evidence from YOUTUBE...

I delcare this fight a "NO CONTEST!"

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hi all.
    I saw where a guy on youtube had a beef with BUDS ( "so dont blame me" ) He said they post a cash only price and then charge a different price for your order when using a card. Since all I have is hearsay evidence from YOUTUBE...

I delcare this fight a "NO CONTEST!"

This is true and there are other shops that do the same (KyGunCo ?). When you pay with credit, they get charged to process it. The Cash Price thing is just passing the savings on to you if you avoid using credit. Nothing nefarious or anything. Since you didn't use purple I assume you didn't know and needed the explanation.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This is true and there are other shops that do the same (KyGunCo ?). When you pay with credit, they get charged to process it. The Cash Price thing is just passing the savings on to you if you avoid using credit. Nothing nefarious or anything. Since you didn't use purple I assume you didn't know and needed the explanation.

And it's typically only 3%, so that 99 dollar Canik would still only be about 103. (IF - and that's a big if - the ad is genuine.)

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    The different prices are highly visible upper right from the gun pic.

If you cant see that maby that dude shouldn't be shooting guns.

All policy's are clearly explained.

Jimmy

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Called Buds yesterday to find out about these, was told :

Since the Ad leaked, we're dropping any deal listed on that scan and implementing new one's.

Take it for what it's worth, some guy on the internet talking about the validity of something else on the internet :):

But I was going to be going for one of those $99 Canik's myself if it turned out to be true.

Top Bottom