• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I even heard that they outlawed open containers of beer while driving. When the hell did that happen? Someone should have told me.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I even heard that they outlawed open containers of beer while driving. When the hell did that happen? Someone should have told me.
    I would have told you but I just found out you can't text and drive either.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN

So you wise guys see this one going down the crapper.....:dunno:

Another example of people living life and doing it in a way that the insanity we are surrounded with does not effect them.
    I can see it. But looking at his avatar I would think some SA would play into this at some level.

Post #5....welcome to the party late like the OP

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Hey OP: Yes, most sites are "sold out", but you can still find weapons and ammo at greatly inflated prices. If you are willing to pay, you can get what you need. Sometimes you can get lucky by walking into a nearby Cabela's and they'll have a pallet of 9mm at good prices. Hit up the ammo counter at Walmart and Rural King, sometimes they'll have .22 bricks at normal prices.

Keep pinging sites like Academy Sports as well, it'll let you know if your local store has anything in stock. I found S&W .380 EZ pistols in stock at $365 a couple of weeks ago. (I didn't buy any but I went in and sure enough, there they were under the glass. All sold out again now.)

(If Trump's poll numbers don't get better I suggest you buy soon. A Democrat sweep of all 3 branches will make current prices look like 2019 Black Friday deals)

Gunaria

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 3, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    Not sure if the OP is trying to make a funny or not. But I noticed the same thing a few days ago on Bud's website too. If you see a deal you better jump on it or wait a year or two until supply gets back up.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Hi all,
    Just visited Buds Guns website and it seems like most products are either sold out or marked "only available at retail store." Anyone know what's going on? Been away from forums for a while, are we possibly seeing a firearms shortage because of covid, civil unrest, election fears, etc? Hope this isn't the case :( Glad I built an adequate arsenal before 2020!
    Best,
    Clay

72b758c30cc9a5e5bac673431c690c15.jpg

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Shortage?

I got a Walther PK380 on sale yesterday and only had to drive 100 miles round trip.....Pshaw there weren't even no line to stand in

Blazer90

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Lafayette
    I have been shocked going into gun stores and seeing for real empty shelves. I talked to a rep and he has no idea when or if new stock will come in. Crazy days ahead !

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been shocked going into gun stores and seeing for real empty shelves. I talked to a rep and he has no idea when or if new stock will come in. Crazy days ahead !

OK I know you are kind of new here but why are you shocked. Serious question. I am trying to understand why so many gun owners are in the dark here.

Squander

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 27, 2014
    South Bend
    I don't know, I am seeing full shelves, you just have to be persistent

[video=youtube;BdjdpoqITXk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjdpoqITXk[/video]

Top Bottom