• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    It took him resigning from the NRA for you to realize he's a dirt bag? Not the fact that he has gotten away with murder(possibly just manslaughter), running from the cops, and his daddy bailing him out on multiple occasions? And him buying his way out of just about every bad situation he put himself in? Coupled with the fact that Anheiser Busch (Prior to being bought by InBev) was and I am sure they still are, a horrible unscrupulous company that would use it's money and sway over distributors to give their products more/better shelf space in the stores. Even going so far as openly threatening distributors at meetings. But it took someone whom is now just a board member (formerly CEO), resigning from the NRA for you to lose taste in their product?

I have boycotted AB for a long time now. And was actually glad when InBev bought them, I was hoping they would kick the Busch's out of the company completely, but alas they didn't.

Wow, I need one of those Internet butt hurt forms. Instead of attacking my ignorance on the subject, you could have just pointed it out. I do like to think I'm pretty well informed on most subjects. But my knowledge on AB, was limited at best. I apologize.

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I just bought a 12 pack of bud a couple days ago so I guess it will be my last. I have been drinking it for 35 years but I guess even an old dog can learn a new trick. I've tried Coors and Miller but did not much like them. I need a good canned beer to take with me when I am fishing. I am open to suggestions.

Well, if you are willing to open your wallet a bit more (quality will cost, unfortunately), you can try picking up some Sun King Sunlight tall boys. That might be easiest entry into the Indiana craft brew scene. They also can their Osiris Pale Ale, which is definitely going to have more flavor than you are used to.

Of course, if you were just using the Bud to keep hydrated, since it is basically **** water anyway, I'd recommend just getting some bottles of Ice Mountain (or a canteen) and pack a flask with some good bourbon, when you need a kick (Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 20yr should do the trick). ;)

cjcinin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    I've learned if you only have limited knowledge of something. Don't post about it on the Internet.
    Google it before you spout off with your amazing lack of knowledge.
    The only thing worse than a Bud light drinker is a Coors light drinker.

Last edited:

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Wow, I need one of those Internet butt hurt forms. Instead of attacking my ignorance on the subject, you could have just pointed it out. I do like to think I'm pretty well informed on most subjects. But my knowledge on AB, was limited at best. I apologize.

My apologies, I did not mean that to be a personal attack toward you. I just have strong feelings when it comes to AB and truth be told any of the BMC companies. I worded that poorly and did not in anyway mean to insult your intelegence. There is room for all of us to grow, myself included mostly, and I should not have directed that toward you, instead should have made it more informational than accusatory.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    AB never had my business in the first place. Can't believe it's called beer in the first place, even their highly advertised platinum and black crown taste horrible.

I know people have their regular everyday beers like coors/miller/bud, its easy to find and significantly cheaper than your craft brews. But, you have thousands of beers out there that taste so much better whether it's craft, micro, or import. I love trying new beers and the past 6 months I've been travelling the country literally coast to coast and have tried 30+ new beers from all over.

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    Well, if you are willing to open your wallet a bit more (quality will cost, unfortunately), you can try picking up some Sun King Sunlight tall boys. That might be easiest entry into the Indiana craft brew scene. They also can their Osiris Pale Ale, which is definitely going to have more flavor than you are used to.

Of course, if you were just using the Bud to keep hydrated, since it is basically **** water anyway, I'd recommend just getting some bottles of Ice Mountain (or a canteen) and pack a flask with some good bourbon, when you need a kick (Pappy Van Winkle’s Family Reserve 20yr should do the trick). ;)

Try Hamms

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    My apologies, I did not mean that to be a personal attack toward you. I just have strong feelings when it comes to AB and truth be told any of the BMC companies. I worded that poorly and did not in anyway mean to insult your intelegence. There is room for all of us to grow, myself included mostly, and I should not have directed that toward you, instead should have made it more informational than accusatory.

No worries. I know certain subjects cause emotions to run high. And sometimes responses or replies don't come out as intended. If I'd of known of the previous "issues" with ole Adolphus Busch IV, I would have named the headline One more reason not to support or something along those lines.

:ingo:

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    This is why I've been investing in local brewers here in Indiana. And they are MUCH better beers anyway.

Sun King

Triton Brewery

Three Floyds

Big Woods

Upland

All brewed in Indiana and are much better beers by far than the swill coming from Anhesuser Busch for the last few years.

+1 for Sun King & Three Floyd's
    -1 for InBev

Dino81

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2013
    Hobart
    He is just another rich elitist with his head in the sand. Plus as others have said, their beer sucks. I wouldn't drink that **** water if it was free.

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    I do like me some SunKing... their WeeMac is very tasty, and I'm usually less of and ale/lager drinker and more of a porter/stout drinker.

Shootsforfun

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    Indianapolis
    This is why I've been investing in local brewers here in Indiana. And they are MUCH better beers anyway.

Sun King

Triton Brewery

Three Floyds

Big Woods

Upland

All brewed in Indiana and are much better beers by far than the swill coming from Anhesuser Busch for the last few years.

Absolutely, I concur....Buttwiper sucks anyway..

Top Bottom