• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    So I got bit by the gun bug. I got my first gun in June from my husband as one of my wedding presents, and now in September I purchased 2 new handguns. I think not only did I get bit, but I caught the fever. I think I might have to get a part time job just to so that I can continue manage the side effects of the fever...
    :rockwoot:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Welcome to the club. Budget ammo in to the monthly expenses...or learn to live without hot water, the showers are kind of refreshing, actually. :):

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Yes, yes, let the sickness flow through you. We have cookies and koolaid.

Just stay away from knives and flashlights and pocket tools and watches and other miscellaneous EDC items. Cause that's where it gets really bad.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    3 guns? You can keep track of that on one hand. No stopping now so better plan on wearing sandles because you are soon going to run out of fingers.

Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    Thanks for the welcome. I really like cookies and Kool-Aid so I think I might just join in all out. So far only three, but I did buy 2 in less than 2 weeks. I know I have some catch up to REALLY get deep in the fever, but I am working on it. I am lucky, because I am not interested in knives, or watches, or other such items, but as a female, I am sure I will work on accessorizing my purchases. I think I need a new range bag, and other items, so I think that I am well on my way!!!

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    First purchase was a Springfield Champion, 1911 9mm. Love it!
    Second Purchase was M&P .22. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but I will be tomorrow morning!

I'm getting an M&P .22 tomorrow. I tried to like a 9mm 1911 but just couldn't do it...it's CM's fault.

Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    I've been wanting one all year, but other purchases have made their way home... Great choice of firearm from your husband. What is the next target?

No, that way MY choice. I picked it out and it was my first purchase. For my bachelorette party, we went shooting for part of the day. My husband had me pick between 2 .22 rifles to "shoot" and then after I made my selection, he told me that was one of my wedding presents.

Top Bottom