Bug Out Vehicles Pics, Some Cool, Some Practical…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Love it! Very practical. Diesel?
    No, this one is the V10. I had 3 of them last summer two V10's and a diesel. I kept this one. The reason I kept this one is, diesel techs can be harder to find should anything go wrong. Plus, not every gas station sells diesel. I still have a F-350 diesel, so should there ever be a fuel shortage I still have one of each. I should/hope be able to find one or the other.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Been off-grid "testing" the (Vandoit LIV) AWD Ford transit high roof for over a year now. 400 amps lithium with 100a/hr charging from dual alternators, 2000 watt invertor Mastervolt system. Longer trips were 3 and 4 weeks and two 8 weeks winter trips to warmer climates. Having a nice queen mattress is great for travel or visiting family as you don't have a hard or lumpy mystery mattress on the road. Coming from a decade of tent camping and sleeping in a two door Jeep, I can really appreciate it.

Just bought the E bikes for small town and light trails that we off-grid camp on so that'll be next trip. A lot of places we camped a Class C wouldn't have made it in but a van or truck camper could. This last trip we only paid for two camping areas during inclement weather. SHTF bug-out ready :cool:

20230128_105511~4.jpg PXL_20230202_235104600~2.jpg PXL_20230218_161729081.jpg

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Been off-grid "testing" the (Vandoit LIV) AWD Ford transit high roof for over a year now. 400 amps lithium with 100a/hr charging from dual alternators, 2000 watt invertor Mastervolt system. Longer trips were 3 and 4 weeks and two 8 weeks winter trips to warmer climates. Having a nice queen mattress is great for travel or visiting family as you don't have a hard or lumpy mystery mattress on the road. Coming from a decade of tent camping and sleeping in a two door Jeep, I can really appreciate it.

Just bought the E bikes for small town and light trails that we off-grid camp on so that'll be next trip. A lot of places we camped a Class C wouldn't have made it in but a van or truck camper could. This last trip we only paid for two camping areas during inclement weather. SHTF bug-out ready :cool:

View attachment 256999 View attachment 257002 View attachment 256998
    I want to see more interior shots…

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County

View attachment 256999 View attachment 257002 View attachment 256998
    @tim87tr did you purchase the van fitted out, or do it yourself?

Top Bottom