• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indecision

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Mine isn't really suited for any sort of off roading, but if I need to get anywhere in a hurry, I have a way to do it.

It's a 2004 Pontiac GTO.

355rwhp, 370rwtq, fully upgraded suspension, including all new urethane bushings, a few other improvements, and sticky tires to top it off. :)

I'm in the same boat, but I have a Wrangler too.

88 RX7, LS1 from an 01 Vette, built T56, twin disc clutch, big cam, long tubes, 150 shot of nitrous, and supporting mods. Should be just 550+whp (converatively) on the bottle.

rx7show.jpg

This will get a 3" lift, 32s, and lockers eventually if I keep it long enough.
    IMG_3180%20-%20Copy.jpg

kevinj110

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2009
    home
    I'm in the same boat, but I have a Wrangler too.

88 RX7, LS1 from an 01 Vette, built T56, twin disc clutch, big cam, long tubes, 150 shot of nitrous, and supporting mods. Should be just 550+whp (converatively) on the bottle.

rx7show.jpg

This will get a 3" lift, 32s, and lockers eventually if I keep it long enough.
    IMG_3180%20-%20Copy.jpg
    Ah yes the Ls1 in a turbo II I remeber building one of those with a friend of mine about 7 years ago just plain confused everyone why doest that ricer sound like it has a V8 also the time at truck bash everyone one tried to chalk the rear wheels so it could do a burn out. Guy lost the leg on his pants so fast. Oh those were the good ol days.:rockwoot:

emrock32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    FW IN
    I definately lose this one...I have a 97 civic dx. Lowered with a nice suspension setup but no mods besides a vtec head and air intake. Lol. My little ricer is a daily driver tho since it gets killer gas milage. But unfortunately its slower then a snail unless in the corners...

But I also have a 95 Nighthawk 750 that I'm pretty sure I can ride better than most people in indiana who go out and get a fast sport bike thinking they will become awesome but then see me draggin a knee on a bike that looks like a cruiser lol. If im equipped with my underarmor backpack (only thing I carry on my bike) I can store cloths, work cloths, work hightops, jacket, motorcycle jacket, paperwork from work, and day to day stuff I carry; cell phone, wallet, gun, watch, cigs, anything else. It can hold a ton since ive tested its durability a few times. I would have to hope its not raining tho haha

emrock32

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    FW IN
    HAHA that was halarious. He really knows how to target buyers. If I had the extra 1K I would actually prolly buy that. You could fix it up and use it as a pull vehicle or just not put insurance on it and use it when SHTF...

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    JuneJuly2009050-1.jpg
    JuneJuly2009049.jpg

My bugout vehicle in progress.

'93 S-10, 454c.i. BBC, TH400, Divorce mount NP205, 46" Claws, and full hydraulic steering.

Last edited:

Waveraider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    OK. I think I've posted this before, but will do it again.

Standard G.O.O.D, I will take my Cherokee. Looks and drives like new. All stock, but IMO, dependability beats HP.

362579117.jpg

If something extreme, such as an EMP blast occurs, I've got my '68 Roadrunner 'vert with a 440 under the hood. Not most optimal vehichle and still a progress in work, but I bought it for fun
    drive.gif
    not for running from Zombies
    laugh2.gif

313938243.jpg

Last edited:

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I've got an H3. I'm pretty happy, and since I make the payments I gues that's all that counts. I'd be happy with a little more power, but it clears curbs just fine and I can't manage to get it stuck. For a stock vehicle I like it.

teknickle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    God's Country
    This was my BOV. Sold it for $900 a couple months ago.
    (after putting about $4,000 in it last year)
    Engine front main seal went and I didn't feel like doing any more work to it or paying someone to.
    4runner_finished_b.JPG

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This was my BOV. Sold it for $900 a couple months ago.
    (after putting about $4,000 in it last year)
    Engine front mail seal went and I didn't feel like doing any more work to it or paying someone to.

ouch.

I had an '89 4runner with the 22RE 4 cylinder. I couldn't kill it if I tried. The v6's weren't as strong apparently.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Lapel
    blend in

I drive a little wind up white s-10 that will blend into any parking lot around town, but there is enough stuff in the truck to bug out without any notice at all. There is enough to get me home to the wife and kids,or at least I think it is. Just thinking what is onboard could be as usefull as the vehicle itself. I keep everything hid pretty well with a limited amount of space.

Top Bottom