• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NovaLondon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2012
    Yuma,AZ.
    Does anyone here have or attend build parties for the assembly of AKs or ARs? Sometimes several people want to build a specific rifle but does not have the tools to do so. Some people do and they have a get together and everyone attending uses the tools and shares the knowledge to build their rifles. Sometimes more than one set of tools show up.
    I have just joined your site and looked thru it some but didn't fined any build parties.
    Being in Arizona we have them due to the big distances between cities and many are held in California as well.
    Just curious, as my son lives in Marion and I am in the process of having him put together the rifle of his dreams. I have all the tools but, being 2000 miles away and they are needed in my shop I was thinking if he was able to attend one of the build get togethers he could have his rifle assembled and broke in before I get back there next summer.:cool:

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Whats the weapon? ar's dont really need party's they can be built in a hour on the kitchen table mine was.... ak's a bit more tooling needed iv done a few ak build parties for friends and a member or two off this site i have about all the tooling for a ak47's/ ak74's/ and psl builds minus a flat bender and in the process of getting a setup for rust bluing (just need a turkey deep fryer) hard to find one for cheap

Top Bottom