• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    For once the Indy Star has a useful interactive for the election. Here's a chance to see what you're ballot will look like, right down to the local races. I sure didn't have a lot of people to vote for, but I did see that I get to vote for Mike Kole in the Hamilton County Council race! That's cool! Mike's a great guy and one smart candidate.

IndyStar.com Voter Guide 2010: My Ballot

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    You know you live in Hendricks county when the democrats dont even field a candidate for most of the local positions, or dont bother to submit any bio data.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Here is another informative website that allows users to see who is on their ballot, and other info: https://indianavoters.in.gov/PublicSite/PublicMain.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I noticed their are many Libertarian candidates running this cycle as well.
    2010 Candidate List | Libertarian Party

Unfortunately, I haven't found any Constitutionalists running this cycle in Indiana.
    The only ones on the ballot that would count as Constitutionalists are libertarians. There are no Constitution Party candidates in Indiana because they do not have ballot access. It's hard to get on the ballot and darned near as hard to stay on it. The r's and d's hate competition.

Top Bottom