• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I'm thinking of building my first AR15. I wanted to get some opinions on buying the parts from Indy suppliers. Would also appreciate any input on the build itself. I'm sure this topic has been discussed at great lengths but I would like to support local if at all possible without going broke. Would like to see what I could get for $500-$700.

Last edited:

TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    The budget is for the rifle only. I can add the other things after the build. As far as what I wish to do, I would say mainly shtf and shooting stuff!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    A lot of gun shops in today's market have the basics for building one. The first that comes to my mind is Bradis, but I'm sure there are many others.

Last edited:

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Check out Law Enforcement Firearms down on Shelby Street in Indianapolis. They have many complete uppers and lowers for sale as well as parts.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello, we at USDS would be happy to help you. I would venture to say that we have the largest and most diverse selection of AR parts, knowledge, and accessories for building your own AR-15 in central Indiana. We are very competitive in our pricing. We also offer build classes once a month here in the store and I personally will build your AR for you if you purchase most items from us assuming you do not want to build it yourself.

TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the advice guys. I stopped by BGFA today and got some advice from the owner Greg. I've bought a few guns there and have always been treated great by everyone. I did not realize that they also have a pretty good selection of AR's and parts. I've just always bought hand guns from them. I did not know about USDS so I will definitely check them out. I like the idea of the build class.

Top Bottom