WTS/WTT: Built Billet Rifle (BCM, Seekins, Geissele)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Hey all,

I was just approved for my SBR via stamp this morning and placed the order for my new upper. Putting this rifle out there for some feelers. I am not entirely against trades, they would just have to be solid trades...some glass? High-end PC parts? Things of that nature. I don't need any firearms. Good priced ammo? You get the picture. I built this rifle with all my heart and I love it. I can't stress enough that I do not NEED to sell it, and am just entertaining offers as I may want to swap this out for a Suppressor. As you can imagine, this DID have a Geissele trigger, BAD selector, etc but I have migrated them to my SBR. This rifle has roughly 150 rounds through it which was sighting in and then 1 short range trip before my surgery and then the weather turned to crap. I will only part out the upper and the lower as wholes if I get 2 separate buyers interested in each. So, if you just want the upper, I will hold it for you in the event someone buys the lower.

Seekins SP223 Gen2 Billet Lower: $245
    Seekins SP223 Billet Upper: $230
    VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 Comp: $68
    15" Geissele MK8 SMR Mlok Rail: $300
    Geissele Super Charging Handle: $89
    BCM BFH Mid-Length CHF Barrel 16": $309
    BCM PNT Trigger: $66
    BCM Safety Selector: $21
    Magpul MOE K2+ Grip: $25
    MFT Minimalist Stock: $50

Total is ~$1,400+. This does not include the cost of the buffer/tubbs spring, VFG, as we're just talking nickels at that point. I am taking offers but I think I am required to post a price so I will post that price at $1,000. $400+ off, not including missed accessories, transfer fees, taxes, you know. I live in Richmond and will meet you for the right deal. Prices above are pulled today from popular sites. I am not easily offended, so make your offers and let's both be happy!!

LmksxBM.jpg

Last edited:

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Edited. Parts list and price adjusted. I have removed the BCM BCG. If you're interested and would like a BCG included we can negotiate that. Let's get this gone!

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    $700 final. Rifle will just get some upgrades and go back into rotation. Thread closes tomorrow.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom