• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dcolip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Greenwood, IN.
    If you order bulk ammo on line does it have to ship to a licensed dealer? I need to order approx. 1,000 rounds of 9mm for a class that I am taking in March.

Also, what is best to use for a class, light loads or std. 115 gr. ammo.

:dunno:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    If you order bulk ammo on line does it have to ship to a licensed dealer? I need to order approx. 1,000 rounds of 9mm for a class that I am taking in March.

Also, what is best to use for a class, light loads or std. 115 gr. ammo.

:dunno:

Ammo will be shipped to your house, but you have to mail or e-mail a copy of your I.D. & you must be over 21 years of age. buy the weight that you will use on your gun.

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Ammo will be shipped to your house, but you have to mail or e-mail a copy of your I.D. & you must be over 21 years of age. buy the weight that you will use on your gun.

I just received 500 rds of 9mm from Ammunitiontogo. I didn't have to mail or fax anything.

Agree that you should train with what you will use.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    The ID request would be a vendor specific requirement. Not necessary for most online vendors.

As already stated, it can ship right to your door and you would be better served using weight/performance equivalent ammo.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    The ID request would be a vendor specific requirement. Not necessary for most online vendors.

As already stated, it can ship right to your door and you would be better served using weight/performance equivalent ammo.

Every time I but ammo I have to fax, mail, or e-mail a picture I.D. with my date of birth:xmad:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN

Nope. Maybe some sellers will, but I have never had to. I have bought ammo from four or five different popular online sellers, and another four or five sellers on Gun Broker. The only thing they care about is that I am not in a restricted state or city, and that my credit card is valid.

Top Bottom