• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • L

Lt Miller

Download the app AMMOSEEK and it will give you best online deals daily. I use it all the time. Good luck.

JeepHammer

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2018
    SW Indiana
    Depends on what you are looking for.
    If it's high end, then you are on your own since the premium stuff is never really 'Cheap'.

The import stuff like wolf & bear is much better priced at the big gun shows, but really reasonable at places like the Knob Creek machine gun shoot.
    Don't forget to bring a dolly... Case lots are by far the best deal.

Bulk packs/cases of factory overrun can be had reasonably, lots of ATK/Federal in 5.56 available right now both online & in some local shops.
    I saw a deal on NATO 9mm a couple days ago that was a pretty good deal, but can't remember if it was Midway USA or someplace else that sends fliers out.

.30-30 won't be 'Cheap' anywhere, but it's available, same with .38spl.

If you can shoot 7.62 NATO instead of .308 Win, it's available in military surplus, both new manufacturer & new-old stock.
    It's not 'Premium' by any means, and it's FMJ, but if that doesn't matter then bulk packs are the way to go.

If you lived closer to the lower part of the state, a little gun shop outside of Holland In. (Dave's Gun Shop, just off I-64) usually has good prices on bulk packs, but you just have to show up to see what's there.
    He buys good deals and marks them up reasonably, doesn't gouge. It was the only place that had primers & powder at reasonable retail prices when the big shortage was on, so he'll get my business where the gougers won't get a nickel from me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Most of my ammo comes from online places. While I’d like to support my local stores, their ammo prices are ridiculous.

I’ll second this. I buy reloading supplies locally down at Atterbury but loaded ammo comes from TargetSportsUSA.com. I really want to support the local guys but some of the ammo costs locally are off the charts.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I’ll second this. I buy reloading supplies locally down at Atterbury but loaded ammo comes from TargetSportsUSA.com. I really want to support the local guys but some of the ammo costs locally are off the charts.

Also my "go to". Shipping is always free if you buy in case lots. I went through about 10 cases of 9mm last year and never a problem with TargetsportsUSA.
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Top Bottom