• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock34

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Fishers
    did bullet prices just jump again? Was getting a few people together to order some 9mm from precesion delta and looks like prices went up about $7.00 per 1k in thr last two weeks.

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Not sure, i make my own. The last 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights i got was given to me. I got just over 4,000 .45 out of it. So bullets are pretty cheap for me. I'll pay up to $20 a bucket, which comes out to $5 per 1k on average. I'll note that casting setup was less than $100 so i got my money back plus some on the very first bucket full.

i have yet to take my steel clips, etc... in to the scrap yard, which i'll probably end up making money.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Cast loads on the CHEAP..

Not sure, i make my own. The last 5 gallon bucket of wheel weights i got was given to me. I got just over 4,000 .45 out of it. So bullets are pretty cheap for me. I'll pay up to $20 a bucket, which comes out to $5 per 1k on average. I'll note that casting setup was less than $100 so i got my money back plus some on the very first bucket full.

i have yet to take my steel clips, etc... in to the scrap yard, which i'll probably end up making money.

So you're shooting your 45acp for around $2.00 per box of 50, once your casting investment is paid off..NOT bad...Bill.

Top Bottom