• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    Is profire arms the only local store in indianapolis to buy copper plated bullets? Looking to reload 9mm tomorrow night.

I'd like to find something closer to the northside of indy.

Thanks!

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Profire is your best bet locally for plated bullets. How many do you need? Maybe somebody can help out.

mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    Again I ask... is there any place on the north side of indy that sells bullets, brass, primers, or powder?

The indy gun club had primers and powder but there hours are not regular. Any other suggestions?

stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    What kind of powder?

where do they keep their powder. Is it by all of the reloading supplies? Or somewhere else. I've never seen any powder there and was not sure if it was from the shortage.

btw they do sell bullets. I think i may have seen some 9mm in stock. Might want to call ahead.

mpd

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Aug 10, 2014
    Westfield
    where do they keep their powder. Is it by all of the reloading supplies? Or somewhere else. I've never seen any powder there and was not sure if it was from the shortage.

btw they do sell bullets. I think i may have seen some 9mm in stock. Might want to call ahead.

I have never seen powders at gander either... which is why I asked.

I have seen hornaday XTP bullets, but I am not wanting to spend that kind of cash for bullets.

stymie12000

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Bripple
    Gander is the only place i know that carries bullets on the north side. Other than that Profire or Bobcat is the only place in the city that regularly stocks plinker bullets, at least that I know of. Thats why i usually order online because its hard for me to get to either store. Montana gold has some good fmj but you have to buy bulk to get the price down. Xtreme has decent plated bullets and they sell 250 bullets at a time.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    If you are willing to drive up to Marion, McDonald's guns has plated bullets.
    Call first and ask for stock & pricing.

Profire is closed until 1/2/15

Top Bottom