• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    They were packaged well, I saw no damage to the boxes. The worst were from two separate boxes, some on the end of one and the others were from the middle of a box.

louielouie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2009
    Columbus, IN.
    OWGEM,
    I asked if you paid by credit card because they will help you if you did.

If you paid by money order or check, you can always bring pressure to bear where they live. I looked up USA ammo and here is what I found;

USA AMMO
    1106 A-Witte Rd.
    Houston, TX
    (Ph 281.864.4776)

I once had a similar situation and so I after I found their main business headquarters, I wrote to their BBB, their Chamber of Commerce and finally their State Attorney General.

By the time I got done the company was in deep guano. I even got my money back.

I really hope you do too,

louielouie
    p.s.

OWGEM (and Big Hank),

Hello to fellow "Columbians" or as the city was known for a while as "The Athens of the Prairie ".

I live on the east side of the city, not to far from the intersection of 25th Street and National Road (31). :rockwoot:

p.p.s. You could try selling your ammo "as is" to someone who has a submachine gun in 9mm. They could no doubt fire about anything that you have. Just be honest and up front about the bullets that are seated deep. You may only get about half your money back but if there is no other way.

Last edited:

squirrelhntr

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    n.w. indiana
    Do not shoot those short loads--Those cases were not properly sized, and as been said, lack the proper case tension.
    Those "short" loads will definitely be over pressured loads==MAY==blow a gun--Glock or NOT!!
    I would ask the Mfg. of those loads if they would like your Attorney call them-BEFORE-or-AFTER you fired these loads==I am sure that you WILL get their attention then..Bill.
    YA THIS. DO NOT SHOOT. the deeper you seat the bullet the higher presure gets. i also believe Glock suggests not shooting reloads in their pistols. ;)

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    louielouie

Thanks for the suggestions. I will see what they come up with, it was just yesterday they said they would rememdy the situation.

BTW, I'm on the west side.

Last edited:

OWGEM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2010
    Columbus, IN
    Here is an update on the issue of bullets set too deep in an order I received from USA Ammo. They have sent a shipping label so that I might return the remaining ammo. They also have said they will credit my card for the full amount of the 1000 round order.

Seems pretty fair to me.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    Here is an update on the issue of bullets set too deep in an order I received from USA Ammo. They have sent a shipping label so that I might return the remaining ammo. They also have said they will credit my card for the full amount of the 1000 round order.

Seems pretty fair to me.

Yes, very "FAIR", but some sorta "Im sorry gift" would be a way of maybe keeping your account. :dunno: Super coupon? ( i would for my customers)

Top Bottom