• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I recommended it to a coworker when he was looking at a slide fire. He ended up buying it for his AK and says it works well and is made very well.

Boiled Owl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Newton Co. !
    We got the DefendAR model. First time I shot it at the Illinois farm, wind was south at 20mph, sheriff pulled in. "Had a report of machine gun fire" Showed him the gun: "Ah those are perfectly legal, carry on"

Apparently a neighbor two mile north called it in.

We added a vertical fore grip to help control and push forward to file, and swapped the trigger for a RR two stage.

Make sure your finger is off the trigger area completely until it's shouldered and aimed properly and have the safety on! Load 2-3 rounds and practice. We've had two different issues with noobs. First one shouldered it with finger by trigger and it fired. The other incident was taking it off the shoulder (with finger on trigger rest) and it racked off two rounds into the dirt 5 feet in front of the shooter.

Fun as hell, but somebody is going to get maimed or worse I suspect.

chris46131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Franklin
    No first hand experience, but a coworker of mine who is an experienced shooter has one. He says it's very well made and functions well on his saiga.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Billet aluminum construction vs a injection molded plastic version (slidefire)

I have zero complaints with mine.

kbailey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Lafayette
    We got the DefendAR model. First time I shot it at the Illinois farm, wind was south at 20mph, sheriff pulled in. "Had a report of machine gun fire" Showed him the gun: "Ah those are perfectly legal, carry on"

Apparently a neighbor two mile north called it in.

We added a vertical fore grip to help control and push forward to file, and swapped the trigger for a RR two stage.

Make sure your finger is off the trigger area completely until it's shouldered and aimed properly and have the safety on! Load 2-3 rounds and practice. We've had two different issues with noobs. First one shouldered it with finger by trigger and it fired. The other incident was taking it off the shoulder (with finger on trigger rest) and it racked off two rounds into the dirt 5 feet in front of the shooter.

Fun as hell, but somebody is going to get maimed or worse I suspect.

My family originally comes from Illinois and people in that state never cease to make me :n00b::n00b::n00b:. Maybe I only feel that way because I grew up in a free state (MO) where NFA items are legal.

Top Bottom