• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    We're running sprinklers keeping the flowers and the green belt around the house while everything else browns down, in other words maintaining a critter buffet. Well, we'd noticed the big urn pot by the back steps going down and figured maybe it was leaking. But now (yah ha) we know the deer are using it for a water hole. So OK, reckon a deer bath makes a nice balance to the bird bath on the other side of the steps.
    :)

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The white bucket lids have high visibility and don't weigh near as much as May Bell.

When you wave a lid at the bunnies and you can tell by their reactions the ones previously buzzed by a bucket lid...
    Actually had one book 'em when pulling a paper towel out of my pocket to blow my nose.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Meanwhile, the twins are hanging out, enjoying the oasis.

Ever notice there always seems to be one of the two that's rambunctious and the other kinda laid back?
    Noticed pretty much the same thing in the backyard in southeast Texas. There was one set of twins that would give each other the heads up and cooperate together to get momma in a press between them because they didn't want to be weened yet.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Meanwhile, the twins are hanging out, enjoying the oasis.

Ever notice there always seems to be one of the two that's rambunctious and the other kinda laid back?
    Noticed pretty much the same thing in the backyard in southeast Texas. There was one set of twins that would give each other the heads up and cooperate together to get momma in a press between them because they didn't want to be weened yet.

I don't see the bunnies. Only thing I see is a deer way out in the background.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Two of them, one laying down and the other trying to instigate some action.
    That urn pot to the left of the steps has become the "deer bath".

Top Bottom